• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon Discussion Thread Survive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give it time. I want to annihilate hordes of Sukamon with a Royal Knight just like the rest of you.

"A boy, attending camp together with friends, is invited on an unexpected adventure!"
Takuma Momotsuka is a soon-to-be second-year middle school student who attends a historical studies extracurricular activities camp where students from several schools group up during spring break.

On the second day of camp, Takuma, his friend Minoru Hinata, and Aoi Shibuya, a one year-older upperclassman from a different school, visit a shrine where a festival surrounding the local "Beast Gods" will be held.

Takuma, who joined up with his camp friends and kids from his hometown on the way there, encounters a mysterious monster named Koromon while exploring the shrine.

Immediately following, they hear a scream from nearby and run in that direction to find more of their friends attacked by different monsters.

Upon realizing he has to save everyone, Koromon evolves into Agumon to fight the monsters.

With the help of Agumon, Takuma managed to repel the monsters, but he soon realized that the surrounding area was covered in fog and he had gotten lost in an unknown world…
Source https://gematsu.com/2018/09/digimon...n-and-minoru-and-falcomon#qJ57qfcjmHktk3Qx.99

I'm seeing some quests from Digimon Collectors and Crusader and apparently there is an explanation of how Wizarmon and Tailmon have reunited in Xros Wars. In a Collectors mission a Tamer receives a letter asking him to go to a river, there he finds a Wizarmon who tells his situation to him. Wizarmon ended up dying, and unlike the other Digimon his data did not return to form a Digitama. He explains that the river on which they were was a place where Digimon who died and did not come back together, being a very haunted place. Wizarmon then says that in order for him to finally become a Digitama, it would take a great Tamer to pray to Wizarmon by sharing his power with him. Tamer decides to do this, and then Wizarmon disappears.

Tailmon appears asking why the Tamer was alone in a river so haunted by ghosts, Tamer explains that a Wizarmon had asked for his help. Tailmon thinks it's strange, saying there was no one else around, so she's surprised when Tamer says about Wizarmon saying "Wizardmon? I understand, I believe you." so she thanks Tamer for her help, so she decides to share her power with Tamer.

These were the top pics in order appreantly

1​
LordKnightmon/RhodoKnightmon
26​
Wizarmon/Wizardmon
2​
Minervamon
27​
Apollomon
3​
Imperialdramon Fighter Mode
28​
MirageGaogamoon
4​
Susanoomon
29​
Darkdramon
5​
Lilithmon
30​
Chaosmon
6​
Seraphimon
31​
AeroVeedramon
7​
ZeedMillenniumon
32​
Apocalymon
8​
OmegaShoutmon
33​
Gankoomon
9​
ShineGreymon
34​
Ophanimon
10​
Examon
35​
Piemon/Piedmon
11​
VictoryGreymon
36​
HolyAngemon/MagnaAngemon
12​
Lucemon
37​
Angemon
13​
Angewomon
38​
SaintGalgomon/MegaGargomon
14​
Mastemon
39​
Cherubimon (Virtue)
15​
Mugendramon/Machinedramon
40​
Justimon Accel Arm
16​
V-mon/Veemon
41​
Megadramon
17​
Paildramon
42​
Hououmon/Phoenixmon
18​
Numemon
43​
Demon/Daemon
19​
Millenniumon
44​
Saberdramon
20​
Dianamon
45​
Pinocchimon/Puppetmon
21​
Fladramon
46​
Vikemon
22​
RustTyrannomon
47​
Cherubimon (Vice)
23​
Terriermon
48​
Rapidmon
24​
BanchoLeomon
49​
Devimon
25​
SkullGreymon
50​
Tyumon/Chuumon

Hey Guys, Digimon Battle Spirit Storyline only for yours OVO

XE6qjUw
At some point in late 2001 the Pacific Digital World unexpectedly went into shock!

In The End of the Digital World where no one is approaching, in the depths of the World of Darkness an Unknown Digimon is born. The Mysterious Digimon slowly releases a wave, and the Digimon that touches it will collapse before they realize it. And it began to affect human beings in the Real World. The waves have left computers out of control, diseases of unknown origin and earthquakes have spread all over the world. In this way, the world will be destroyed!

But there was something that would confront this. From the Human World, Guilmon, Renamon and Terriermon… From the future of the Digital World there was V-mon and Wormmon. From the past of the Digital World Agumon and Scumon. Beyond space-time, crossing the world, seven Digimon will defeat the mysterious Digimon to rid the Digital World of darkness.

CaTx47l
The time is the spring of 2002, a new shock hit the Digital World!

The Mysterious Dark Digimon ... Millenniumon was destroyed by 7 Digimon who were gathered through space-time. However, in the spring of 2002, the impact of darkness suddenly appears in the Digital World! It was the wave of Millenniumon that was supposed to be destroyed.. the evil has not completely disappeared…! When the Digital World was about to be engulfed by the Millenniumon wave, the Digimon returned! Guilmon, Renamon, Terriermon, Agumon, V-mon, Wormmon and Scumon! And even more powerful supporters have come! They are Gabumon, Omegamon, Lopmon, Black WarGreymon, Patamon and Tailmon! Now, 13 powerful Digimon have been gathered here. However, the Millenniumon wave is not fading and is getting even more evil … The thirteen Digimon and a really brave Tamer are the only ones who can bring true peace to the Digital World!

Also, Digimon D-Project Storyline:

SO5fOjB
The Digital World, a different World from the Real World here we live born from the Digital Network. There is a world wich is said to be the "Swan World" which is also connected to the Digital World from this Wonder Swan. There existed many worlds, and many Digimon were living happily, brightly. However, one day because of something, this Digital World began to break. And from this Swan World, most Digimon disappeared and the Swan World was wrapped in the World of Darkness.

Because of this thing, the world will disappear completely. It's only you who can save this world!!

It is interesting that the Dark Area is referred to as "World of Darkness" (µÜùÚ╗ÆÒü«õ©ûþòî Ankoku no Sekai and ÚùçÒü«õ©ûþòî Yami no Sekai) in the games of Wonderswan. I wonder if there is any chance of the Dark Ocean being the Dark Area, or a Dark Area region.

Also I created a new blog talking about some problems that has because of the story told on the official website of the game. Basically the game promises a story, which it simply does not comment on at any point in its history.

I noticed that some Digimon videos got taken down by Hasbro on YouTube.

I guess this means the purchase went through? Interested to see where Hasbro takes Digimon, but I'm also not looking forward to Hasbro's infamously aggressive copyright behavior.

Edit: I think this just means they have the American rights, not the total rights.

I have Biggest Dreamer on my phone so I can still listen to the song. But man it's a bummer that the music video is gone now after 7 years.

Hasbro just has the content that Saban had on Digimon, very difficult to consider Hasbro to create his own Digimon universe just as he does with Power Rangers. Anything beyond what Saban already did with Digimon is very speculative, mainly because we do not know the kind of contractual freedom that Toei guarantees in the contract. At most I see Hasbro using this to make the commemorative BD-Boxes available to here.

If they just have the rights of what Saban did, why did they take down Japanese content, or is that just Hasbro being Hasbro?

That's more-or-less what I figured but worded poorly. I assumed they just had the American rights to the series.

I wouldn't be surprised if they commissioned IDW to do a Digimon mini-series down the line. Seems like every Hasbro brand has had an IDW series at one point or another.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again. I really don't want 1-A Digimon. I am satisfied with 1-B tbh. 1-A verses are a pain here. And I'd rather see that 1-B tiering we've been waiting years for than some 1-A feat in like Digimon Survive or something.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Btw shouldn't the storm calcs be edited to fit our new standards?
Yes, I was planning to do this, but I'm with a big problem with my Internet, so I can only do this after the next 4~5 days.

Anyway, other person can do this.

Well if I can't find someone beforehand I'll leave it to you. If I do find someone, I will let you know on your message wall.

Can't tell whether that's Diablomon or a Bayonetta monster.....Either way I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back