• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon Discussion Thread Survive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean.....considering TRI's history......I am surprised that they didn't label Alphamon as a Gundam...

One thing. Lilithmo this pages use this image. However this is a low resolution image, I did manage to render an image of the Digital Monster Artbook, which is in better quality, and I think it would be a good idea to replace the old image with the new one (Also, in the High Quality image it's now notable that Lilithmon has a Holy Ring, or something like this.).

New Lilithmon Render
Also, better Grace Novamon image

New Grace Novamon Render

Just a reminder of what our main characters for Survive are like.

Aoi Shibuya and Minoru Hyuga, and their partner Digimon Labramon and Falcomon.

Aoi is the diligent and mature senpai of the group. She handles food management and base security. Her partner Labramon is the type to say something like it is.

Minoru is a classmate of the protagonist Takuma. He is optimistic, talkative, and can open up to anyone. He does not like fighting with others. His partner Digimon Falcomon is a Digimon of strong character, but can occasionally exhibit odd behavior.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Minoru is a classmate of the protagonist Takuma. He is optimistic, talkative, and can open up to anyone. He does not like fighting with others.
Gonna call it now, Minoru will be best boy of Survive. :>

@Ex

I love how they created these random drawings for Digimon. Mu favorites will always be the MegaKabuterimon UFO drawing.

@Mugen

The friendly design, the artwork, the personality and the fact that he's the MC's best friends automatically = Best Boi. I'm sorry, Best Bro.

Devidramon Summon
I wonder what those two are talking about. I imagine that Devidramon is complaining about Devimon always summoning him when he needs help OVO

From what I hear of aoi may lead to her being best girl of survive, she gets bonus points for having the coolest partner digimon out the ones shown thus far.

Anyone think that we need an fighting (ala BlazBlue) Game and Musou (ala Fate/EXTELLA,musou but still has RPG element) Digimon?

Also who the strongest Olympus XII and Royal Knight?

I always thought they would be good mechanics for Digimon.

The lore usually say that they are equivalent, but the Royal Knights for being more worked (Ryo Mito said clearly that often producers - like the anime ones - forget that OXII exist) so they end up having more feats and demonstrate more Hax. So it seems that the Royal Knights are more powerful.

Although the profiles and storyline work as if they were equivalent (Digivice's Storyline of the Fifteenth Anniversary even said that the encounter between the groups could end up leading to a major conflict), it is hard to believe that the OXII have such a chance against the Royal Knights because of what the Royal Knights have in the group.

Well,i say this because the new Digimon game is new genre,so why not Fighting and Musou?

So OXII has a chance against RK?

btw i'm asking wrong question,who the strongest OXII member and RK member?

Either Jupitermon Wrath Mode or GraceNovamon for the Olympus XII and either Alphamon Ouryuken Mode or Examon for the Royal Knights.

Counting hax. I was going by pure AP last time. But with AP and Hax, Composite Dianamon kinda....destroys...

Well he got....some screentime in Cyber Sleuth. But you never get to fight him at full power. You fight him while he is infected by Digi-Cancer, i.e Eaters and is thus, likely weakened. Even then, it took multiple Royal Knights just to detain him.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
The power of waifu is surely too strong :v

Kinda surprised Examon is that strong,wish he get so much screen.
Examon: Highest physical power

Dynasmon: Highest "special attacl" power

Alphamon: A LOT OF HAX

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Even he get weakened it still took multiple RK to defeat him? man.....
Gallantmon, Magnamon, Jesmon, Eater!Arata (whose nearly as powerful as Royal Knights) and Takumi iirc all fought him and only really held him off.

Well,i'm hoping they will touching Mesopotamia myth and heck prehistoric myth for making new OP digimon,i mean we has Deva which is comes from India.

In Digimon Survive, characters could die depending on your choices. Story developments will occur that could not easily be done in the anime. While this doesn't mean that there are ton of branched endings, there are scenario branches that occur during the story based on an accumulation of detailed choices made by the player.
Currently, the story is divided into three routes. We're thinking it would be nice to also include a bonus route.
~ Habu​
Even during battles, the status of enemies and allies, as well as victory conditions will change depending on the choices you make.
Digivolutions will also change depending on scenario choices. There are a total of 100 Digimon, plus extras. Rather than place importance of the number of Digimon, we're choosing Digimon that match the atmosphere of the world.
We would like to continue to expand the world of game-original Digimon in the future. Development is currently 30 percent complete.
A new Digimon Story is currently in development, but development still has some time to go. For that reason, Digimon Survive is being made as new Digimon content to be offered before that. We would be happy if it can turn into the third series of Digimon games.

So if this goes well, we get a third maib Digimon game line. We woyld now have World, Story and Survive.

Sounds like they have big things ready for the new story game. And yes 3 mainline digimon games would be great. We should really get a world game soon also.

It's 100% not for everyone but it feels very orginal to digimon, it's action and open world aspects lead to a lot of potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back