• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon Discussion Thread Hacker's Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Cyber Sleuth brought the explanation of how Ryo was able to merge with Cyberdramon even without the help of the Four Holy Beast.

Apparently it is impossible for conventional matter to go through the dimensions of time and space, so when one does this the mind / soul detaches itself from the body and creates a digital form that will go into another dimension while the body remains in the world of origin. That's what happened to Rina and Keisuke.

Takato and the others had to "turn digital" to merge, so considering that Ryo was already from another universe then he would already be digital and would not need that to perform the merger.

It's a very random thing, I think, but it would be interesting if Habu really wanted to leave that explanation. And I find it even more interesting that this should be based on Koushiro's theory in episode 20 of Digimon Adventure (When he theorizes that their human bodies were still in the camp).

Speaking of Appmon being dubbed, people have talked about it being on Netflix. I'd rather not have this, because 1. Netflix will force seasons on it instead of letting it be one 52-episode series and 2. It'll limit Appmon's exposure and keep merchandise and toys from being made.

The episode format of tri. is something Crunchyroll did. Has nothing to do with TOEI, that has released the chapters as theatrical movies and DVD/BD in Japan. However, no doubt they will use those episode formatted chapters when they air tri. on TV.

Well, I made a post for my facebook page and decided to share the translation I made here. It does not bring out so many incredible revelations, but it's interesting content. The image is from "Digital Monster - Artbook Ver.1~5&20th".

CxUGDi6
Text that is in the left of the Digital Monster image:

Digimon Loader (ÒâçÒé©ÒâóÒâ¡ÒâÇÒâ╝ÒâÇÒâ╝): A program to compress Digimon captured by Digimon Capture and transfer it to a DigiTama. Through this we can communicate with the Digimon. The amount of data that makes a Digimon is so large that it can only be compressed until the Adult phase (µêÉþ僵£ƒ). It is also known as "Dock" (ÒÇîÒâëÒââÒé»ÒÇì).

Text that is below the image of the Digital Monster:

Digimon Capture (ÒâçÒé©ÒâóÒâúÒâúÒâùÒâüÒâúÒâ╝): A Software for research in the Digital World, it discovers and captures Digimon. As part of research about Digimon a Human developed this when he discovered a Digimon on his personal computer. Initially, it was not on the general net, and was only used by researchers and hackers.

Text that is on the left side of the Tyranomon CGI image:

Digicore (ÒâçÒé©Òé│Òéó): Also called Electronic Nucleus. It corresponds to the heart and mind of a Digimon. As Digicore is important in regards to life it is covered with skeleton, skin, etc. However, since it itself becomes a weapon which makes use of the enormous amount of information, it is sometimes put out outside the body. In principle it is one for one Digimon, but there are exceptions.

Now the text that is below the Tyranomon CGI image:

Attributes (Õ▒׵Ǻ): Digimon are classified into three categories, "Virus", "Vaccine", "Data", depending on the influence of the Environment in its development. This is determined by being "how to survive" in such an environment. There are also categories like "Free" and "Variable", many are linked to the Digimon known as "Ancient Species".

And finally the texts that are inside the box in the middle of the image speak about the characteristics of these attributes:

Virus (ÒéªÒéúÒâ½Òé╣): A species that changes the surrounding environment according to its will. As a result abnormalities appear in the system.

Vaccine (Òâ»Òé»ÒâüÒâ│): Digimon that act to combat the Virus Species and thus protect the surrounding environment and its own territory.

Data (ÒâçÒâ╝Òé┐): These do not belong to the Virus and Vaccine, they are only Digimon that "exist" according to the surrounding environment.

How about that?

@Zeed

Appmon are categorized by the type of app they represent like Game, Entertainment (think YouTube), Navi (GPS), and Social (GroupChat).

They are only beings that have appeared on different planes of reality. Digimon are native to the Digital World while the AppMon are natives of the Network that exists between the Real World and the Digital World. They have an almost equal existence.

I think the biggest difference between them is that their Core is different (Digicore is usually a sphere, while in Appmon it's something closer to a flame). Other than that they should not have much difference because of the Data principle equalize everything within the mechanics of the franchise.

On this day 19 years ago, Digimon Adventure premiered in Japan on Fuji TV in the Sunday 9:00 timeslot (which has also aired other notable Toei animes like the modern series of DBZ, the last three GeGeGe no Kitaro animes, Aoki Densetsu Shoot, Zatch Bell, and Toriko). In just a year you'll be 20, Adventure.

Looking forward to the new Omegamon. At this point A new Omegamon might as well be a tradition for every big digimon event.

Btw apparently the digimon psp game has finally been translated.

Well,i call that Omegamon new form as "Wing Omegamon zero custom UI". XD

BTW,i will start using/spamming Shutumon,she need a love,any recomend?

>DB

BOY......

Joke aside,hmm okay then,honestly the tier 4-C is basically very haxed that make me hard to finding fair opponent for her.

When fighting Eater EDEN, Hudiemon states that "The erosion has spread all through EDEN. We'll be up against Cyberspace itself", what would this correlate to in terms of Abilities and AP?

Shouldn't we place Minomon's 2-A stats in a separate tab?

It's pretty clear that not all Minomon are this strong.

That Minomon is already referenced to be only of the battle for the Platinum Tamer Rank differentiating it from the others, so this ranking is already differentiated.

t's been a while since we did not have a comment here ... Well I went to look for information from the Lore of Digimon World X and decided to share with you the content that had on the official website of the game.
IUOSYd4
THE WORLD OF DIGIMON X

The world called The Digital World where digital life forms live:

One day, "Virus" with artificial intelligence have spread through computers around the world. This evolved as something alive within the Network, the Digital Monsters (so-called Digimon) were born. The world in which the Digimon inhabit is Digital World. It's the world where the mysterious Host Computer, Yggdrasil, manages everything.

The Horror of the Digimon Purge Plan! Stop the Royal Knights Conspiracy!

The story begins with an incident that stops the access of all the servers of the Digital World and the Real Worlds. To investigate a Digital World organization, D.S.G, it sends a research team, but it disappears. And then start the Digimon Purge Plan by the Royal Knights. Being a Digimon that belongs to D.S.G, the player will face an unprecedented crisis. Will it be possible to stop this crisis where Digital World could collapse!?

The player's Digimon belongs to D.S.G. Following the leadership of Ofanimon it goes behind the place where the contact with the expeditionaries was lost going to investigate the incident in Digital World.

Abnormalities in the Digital World caused malfunction in the Servers and access to Real World was stopped. You will have to find out what the cause of this incident is on a large scale.

Find Leomon, the commander of the expeditionaries whose contact was lost. What is the origin of Doom Server that Leomon talks about?

Introduction of the Player Characters (Introduction of the 4 Main Characters that players can choose).

The Digimon hero who will act as an alter ego of the player can be chosen from among these 4 beings. The protagonists of the animations shown on TV: Agumon of "Digimon Adventure", V-Mon of "Digimon Adventure 02" and Guilmon of "Digimon Tamers" and also DORUmon of the animated film "Digital Monster - X Evolution". Players become one with them and venture through the vast Digital World.

Agumon: The protagonist of the first television anime series of Digimon, "Digimon Adventure". He acts as the partner of Taichi Yagami.

DORUmon: The main character in the CG animated film "Digital Monster: X-Evolution". Because of the interface with an old style, this belongs to a rare species speculated to be one of the experimental prototypes of the Digimon.

V-mon: It appeared in the sequence that happens three years after the first series of television anime, "Digimon Adventure 02". It is a small Dragon-Type Digimon that is partner of the hero Daisuke Motomiya.

Guilmon: The protagonist who appeared in "Digmon Tamers", the third series of television anime.

Was thinking for a time how strong x Child digimon are.

One of the characters can evolove into the Key angemon who is universal if i remember right.

Tangentially related but Gabumon appears in the new Rugrats comic. Can't wait for Tommy and Chucky to DNA Digivolve in order to defeat Angelicamon and save the multiverse.

@Executor Cool stuff as always. Never beat World 4 so I can't give much thoughts on it personally.

@KoolRay You mean ClavisAngemon? He's said to be able to collapse the Digital World but only if someone threatens "The Zenith" first, or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back