• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon Discussion Thread Hacker's Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
You shouldn't need to grind that bad. What chapter? What boss fight? Is it a required mission? Like I feel like you got yourself stuck on something odd.

Chapter 5: Yuugo and the Island of Happiness.

It's the mission where you have to get a ticket for the two little kids so they can see the EDEN upgrade preview. You have to fight a Dinosaurist hacker to get a ticket, and he mopped the floor with me since my digimon did next to no damage against any of his Digimon.

Playing on hard mode.

...Ah..... no wonder.....Just switch it to normal for that one fight. I'd suggest starting with HM on normal or you won't be surviving that well tbh. And you'll be stuck like you are a lot more often.

For those who are still in the early stages of the game. How do you like the cast?

So wait outside of the Ryudamon line, we get Apocalymon as well? btw Ryudamon has been released. Just a last reminder.

Apocalymon was announced today. There is also a livestream featuring members of franchise production such as Konaka, Ota, Kakudou, Watanabe and Habu. I wonder if anyone will mind translating something they say.

Now I just need the Coronamon line and this game will be 130% complete for me. ovo

"Kakudou says that while it wasn't clearly said, when a human dies, their Digimon also dies. This was 'shown' in 02 because we don't see what happens to Pipimon after Oikawa dies. Kakudou goes back to his prior comments about what happens when a human dies. When the Digimon dies, there is no effect on the human (at least seen thus far.) When the Digimon dies in the digital world, they are reborn and the relationship begins again from scratch."

This way I believe it is more information about the idea of the Digimon being the soul of his partner that Kakudou said before by relying on His Dark Materials and Platonic theories. I wonder if a Digimon is killed in a way that it can not be reborn, like when killed by a SGDL, then the human also dies.

TG88clYl
A EDEN server has Infinite Data and will give to Gran Dracumon the energy to conquer both Human and Digital Worlds.

Also, Gran Dracumon has SGDL ressurrection abilty (Or something at this level), you can destroy it, but it will come back again.

Funny that this occour only after the Battle Royale :v

Oh yeah, GranDracmon does keep coming back everytime you decide to go through the Abyss Server doesn't he?

Yep, something similar to what happens with the SGDL in Savers Another Mission and Story.

Funny to think he gained good powers that would have helped him in yesterday's battle e.e.

Also within his domains, in this case Abyss Server, he has full knowledge of everything that occurs in him. Also as space-time is distorted because of it it is impossible for you to save your progress and also use items to return to the Real World.

Similar to Dark Area and Infinite Mountain of Decode where you could not save, the time did not pass and you could not use items to go back to the Digital World.

I believe also boltboutamon also always comes back after defeat.

Rumor is hackers might be getting Apocalymon.

No. Hacker's Memory was made specifically to keep that from happening. They are already making a new Digimon Story game. Hacker's Memory was basically made to keep Digimon in our minds while they make the game. Good strategy all things considered.

I mean, the same is happening to Dragon Ball Super. The series isn't dying. Hacker's Memory and the Digimon Story game that's being worked on keep the series alive. It is nowhere close to dying. You also gotta consider Let's Plays for HM as well extending the appeal.

I'm talking about this thing completely replacing Digimon in terms of anime and general merchandise, like how Cocotama replaced Tamagotchi and Rilu Rilu Fairilu replaced Jewelpet. You wouldn't see that scenario with Kitaro and DB, because that'd be crazy. Plus Hacker's Memory was announced months before this was announced.

Yeah, and? Digimon outside of TRI is not doing anything until the next Digimon Story game. You are missing the point. None of this means Digimon is dying, you are getting paranoid over nothing. This is especially apparent when the simple fact of the matter is that we have Hacker's Memory that is to hold the interest of the fans while the new Digimon Story is in the works. As long as that Digimon Story game is in the works, Digimon is far from dead. I also highly doubt they are going to stop V-Pets and such. Don't get so paranoid, especially seeing as nothing has happened as of yet. A sudden replacement is not going to destroy the series.

The real cal howard said:
This Pitachin or whatever it's called doesn't even seem Digimon-esque...
tf are you talking about

the main character wears goggles, that alone makes it Digimon-esque.

But you're the one who decided to go Hard Mode for Cyber Sleuth of all games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back