• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I wanted to try something with Digimon and Dragonball. I was originally gonna go for Anime Magnamon, but I didn't think anyone in GT would be able to counter Probability and Fate hax, and its Supernatural Luck. So this is what I'm going with--

SSJ 3 Goku(Anime/Movies) :

VS

Justimo :

Both are 3-C, Speed Equalized. Justimon is in his ReArise form. SBA apply.

Digimon still have physical bodies, don't they? I figured the non-corporeal only applied to their true forms (the primordial soul bit). If not, then I'll have to find a character that CAN hit incorporeal.

All Digimon are actually "souls" that exist on a higher plane of reality following an emanationism cosmology. Interactions with the Digimon that occur in the franchise are so because of specific events that either create manifestation bodies for the Digimon or turn humans into digital entities.

They're non-corporeal all the time.

Manifestation Bodies. Would SBA assume that Justimon has a manifestation body, otherwise, pitting anyone without noncorporeal-interaction against a Digimon would be pointless. Or they'd all have to be happening in the Digital World

I'm unsure of the exact numbers, but Justimon scales to other Mega Lvl Digimon at 3-C. GT Trunks in SSJ is also 3-C, but I don't know the exact numbers either. But I don't imagine it's a huuuge gap in anyone's favor. I never could find the calcs for Digimon AP.

There is no exact calc, but the Megas scale far above Izzy's MegaKabuterimon who could one-shot Vademon who could create and maintain a larger than galaxy sized dimension with his entire being. As well as scaling to MetalEtemon who could absorb a black hole large enough to easily swallow the milky way.

I see. I'll be sure to remember that. What does GT Trunks Scale to then? In SSJ, since that's what his 3-C key is? Or is there no direct calc or scale to that either?

It seems either baseline or slightly above baseline, making this a stomp for Justimon due to not only having an AP advantage, but hax as well.

Well, Goku has a massive AP adventage... and Justimon has all that Digimon hax, including the 5D soul/mind one. Exactly what does Justimon lead with?

I see that Goku is 3-C+, however Digimon has a scaling chain that might mean he doesn't one-shot unless he goes lolDragonFist off the bat.

Justimon is a dude who will start with his Justice Kick and simply go from there. Also, this is ReArise Justimon, so he doesn't have 5-D Mind/Soul with every hit. Although he has direct mind hax skills.

how exactly 3-C Goku counters these?

Empathic Manipulation (Can force his opponents' to lose their will to fight)

Erase Claw/Desolation Claw: Sends out super-oscillatory waves that destroy configuration data from both its arms, completely erasing the space surrounding the opponent. Essentially erasing the opponent from existence. 10% chance of instantly killing target.

Crack Bite: Fragments the data of the area it bites, and based on the area the opponent was bitten, they collapse into malfunction. In other terms his bites cease bodily functions.

Justimon wins imo

Who put that last bit onto th Desolation Claw descripion? Literally that 10% insta kill is a pure game mechanic because we couldn't have said move be a high accuracy insta death....sigh...

Also, Justimon kinda....can't bite...

this one is game mechanic too? Cross-Counter: Takes a stance that counters physical attacks.

cuz this kinda counters entire of Goku's power set

No, it's more so that if he gets hit up close, he's gonna go straight for a counter blow immediately.

Back