• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Different employees scavenge for scrap (Lobotomy Corporation vs Lethal Company)

Lobotomy Corporation Employees vs The Bracken​

• Battle takes place on Titan (but with breathable air i guess idk), no other entities are present
  • The Bracken starts within the vents of the Facility
  • Employees are in their second key
  • The Employees (two present) start outside of the Facility
  • The Employees have had access to The Bracken's bestiary, and have a vague idea on it's behaviors
  • Speed is not equalized

Employees
Votes: 0​
Bracken
Votes: 0​
8e77f2c473c93c7157874110daff827f.jpg
GAc_lGkaUAAuoCZ.jpg

Last edited:
first key, but if thats unfair i can switch it to their second.
Probably a good idea because this basically just boils down to if they can shoot the bracken before the bracken snaps their neck which I cannot see happening based on how stealthy the Bracken is

Ok so Bracken has the advantage in pretty much everything with the exception of maybe intelligence? The amount of employees and their resurrection is what will cause a problem although the fight is still basically going to be them trying to fend off the Bracken and at one point try to attack it. Without anything to stun the Bracken this is almost certainly suicide. Resurrection makes this a slightly more viable option and the fact that theres 4 of them so they could hypothetically gank the Bracken while maybe losing a couple of people.

What I see as the most likely scenario though is the Bracken sneaking up on them from behind and trying to pick them off one by one in the end the Bracken is very experienced with fighting 4 people at once and as such probably won't have much difficulty here. Probably going to vote Bracken

If the employees start outside the facility they just die to Titan not having a breathable atmosphere. Maybe fix that.

Outside of that, I think I'd go with the employees here, due to their stats being better than Lethal Company employees and due to there being four of them. The Bracken's AP seems to come from circle scaling, while the employees come from nightsticks hitting harder than guns for some reason. That's actually a better feat on the part of the employees because it's a definite one, but even if we're to give the bracken the benefit of the doubt and say it can one shot a peak human it can't really do that here because Agents are superhuman. It lacks a feat of instantly killing someone like that, and as such any attempt would be messy and loud. Operating in groups is normal for Lobotomy and has been depicted in Wonderlab, so I find it unlikely they'd split up and have nobody covering anyone especially given that they have some prior info, so it seems like either they find some unassailable room and eventually win, find the monster and kill it, or someone gets grabbed and this is enough of a hassle that the other three just beat it to death. If it's going down from five wacks of a shovel of a normal guy, it's not standing up to superhumans.

Outside of that, I think I'd go with the employees here, due to their stats being better than Lethal Company employees and due to there being four of them.
Agents upscale from baseline.
The Bracken's AP seems to come from circle scaling, while the employees come from nightsticks hitting harder than guns for some reason.
So they both upscale from baseline.
That's actually a better feat on the part of the employees because it's a definite one, but even if we're to give the bracken the benefit of the doubt and say it can one shot a peak human it can't really do that here because Agents are superhuman.
Both of them are superhuman here, and scale to nearly the same exact thing; upscaling from baseline.
It lacks a feat of instantly killing someone like that, and as such any attempt would be messy and loud.
The Employees have literal superhuman durability what.
Operating in groups is normal for Lobotomy and has been depicted in Wonderlab, so I find it unlikely they'd split up and have nobody covering anyone especially given that they have some prior info, so it seems like either they find some unassailable room and eventually win,
The Bracken has a massive speed advantage that if the agents provoke, will have no issue going after them with. the last thing they want to do (and will know) is to try and jump the creature without it focusing on one of them already.

Brackens in game, when provoked by employees by being attacked, basically skip over the 'stalking break' it takes between kills, and just ******* murks everyone who pissed it off.
or someone gets grabbed and this is enough of a hassle that the other three just beat it to death. If it's going down from five wacks of a shovel of a normal guy, it's not standing up to superhumans.
The agents dont have the LS to even fight anything the bracken will do to them. Unknown vs Class 1. There literally won't be any hassle for the bracken, the second it grabs an agent, it can easily drag them away.
If it's going down from five wacks of a shovel of a normal guy, it's not standing up to superhumans.
Superhuman's who upscale from baseline... that's not an argument. stating what they are doesn't make their AP any higher than it is. Even ignoring your argument is moreso a showcase of the strength of the Lethal Company employee, and not an anti-feat of the bracken, The Bracken can also survive a shotgun blast which almost one-shots everything in Lethal Company. It's durability is a lot better than you're making it out to be.

Last edited:
Agents upscale from baseline.
Doesn't seem to be true, as nothing like that is indicated on the profile and they're listed as peak human rather than superhuman.
Both of them are superhuman here, and scale to nearly the same exact thing; upscaling from baseline.
Not according to the profiles, and outdamaging guns with nightsticks is a far more definite measurement.
The Employees have literal superhuman durability what.
Not according to the profile.
The Bracken has a massive speed advantage that if the agents provoke, will have no issue going after them with. the last thing they want to do (and will know) is to try and jump the creature without it focusing on one of them already.

Brackens in game, when provoked by employees by being attacked, basically skip over the 'stalking break' it takes between kills, and just ******* murks everyone who pissed it off.
Not really a massive advantage, given it's not constantly moving at the calced speed. They don't have the AP to score quick kills as mentioned, and I don't know why the employees here would arbitrarily just not fight it as you seem to be supposing once it's aggroed. It's a vs battle.
The agents dont have the LS to even fight anything the bracken will do to them. Unknown vs Class 1. There literally won't be any hassle for the bracken, the second it grabs an agent, it can easily drag them away.
Not really relevant for the difficulty in breaking a neck of a normal person vs breaking a neck of a superhuman, plus there's four of them and they're armed. A pistol is a one handed weapon, same as a baton.
Superhuman's who upscale from baseline... that's not an argument. stating what they are doesn't make their AP any higher than it is. Even ignoring your argument is moreso a showcase of the strength of the Lethal Company employee, and not an anti-feat of the bracken, The Bracken can also survive a shotgun blast which almost one-shots everything in Lethal Company. It's durability is a lot better than you're making it out to be.
And yet again, none of this is on the profiles. No superhuman feats are listed for employees, they do not have superhuman statistics in their P&A (Instead being pointedly listed as peak human), and as such the Bracken doesn't really have significant durability feats accordingly.

Doesn't seem to be true, as nothing like that is indicated on the profile and they're listed as peak human rather than superhuman.

Not according to the profiles, and outdamaging guns with nightsticks is a far more definite measurement.

Not according to the profile.

Not really a massive advantage, given it's not constantly moving at the calced speed. They don't have the AP to score quick kills as mentioned, and I don't know why the employees here would arbitrarily just not fight it as you seem to be supposing once it's aggroed. It's a vs battle.

Not really relevant for the difficulty in breaking a neck of a normal person vs breaking a neck of a superhuman, plus there's four of them and they're armed. A pistol is a one handed weapon, same as a baton.
No matter how many times you say the agents have superhuman physical characteristics on their page, that doesn't change that if you scroll even slightly down you'll notice that they DO NOT have a calculation to their 9-C stat, meaning they upscale from 300 joules, making them slightly stronger than the same peak humans you are talking about.
And yet again, none of this is on the profiles. No superhuman feats are listed for employees, they do not have superhuman statistics in their P&A (Instead being pointedly listed as peak human), and as such the Bracken doesn't really have significant durability feats accordingly.
As i said above, no calc means they're upscaling from 300 joules making them just about on par with the bracken here. just because they have SPC on their page doesn't make the fact they have no calc any less apparent. The shotgun feat for the bracken is actually listed on the bracken's page twice in the durability and the stamina section.

No matter how many times you say the agents have superhuman physical characteristics on their page, that doesn't change that if you scroll even slightly down you'll notice that they DO NOT have a calculation to their 9-C stat, meaning they upscale from 300 joules, making them slightly stronger than the same peak humans you are talking about.
Not really how that works. The feat is described, and they're listed at superhuman where the other isn't, which just means they're stronger. The baseline is not superhuman, these characters are, therefore they're stronger than the baseline.

The thing seems to be able to survive once. This isn't really remarkable, as ordinary humans can also survive being shot by a shotgun if they're rather lucky even without range or armor on their side, and this is a large animal that's going to be more durable than a regular human. It certainly doesn't mean that three guys who hit harder than guns while also being armed with guns are going to be rendered ineffectual.

Not really how that works. The feat is described, and they're listed at superhuman where the other isn't, which just means they're stronger. The baseline is not superhuman, these characters are, therefore they're stronger than the baseline.
Can you show me the calc that puts them into superhuman AP? because i can't find it. unless you can find that, you're making a baseless claim about the character's ap
The thing seems to be able to survive once. This isn't really remarkable, as ordinary humans can also survive being shot by a shotgun if they're rather lucky even without range or armor on their side, and this is a large animal that's going to be more durable than a regular human. It certainly doesn't mean that three guys who hit harder than guns while also being armed with guns are going to be rendered ineffectual.
You are not trying to claim a normal ******* human would be able to walk off the same exact shot that bracken in the video did. that would kill just about any human on the spot. the bracken can survive and continue to fight when shot in close range. a human would be turned into a mess of gore on the floor from that.

and again, as i said above, unless you can show me the calc that they scale to which puts them in superhuman AP range, saying they're 'superhumans' means literally nothing.

Last edited:
The crux of the problem here is that you gave the Agents knowledge so they know to cover their angles. Brackens really don't like to be looked at and it's in character for them to flee when that happens.

But if it's the case they are stared at they'll just go full on offensive, and given the numbers advantage it'd realistically get killed in the time it's snapping the neck of the Agent that aggravated it initially.

If the 1 in 4 chance is also to be believed, statistically it's probable one of the Agents is going to get back up, and if the Bracken is unlucky all of them may.

The scenario leans the Agents in my eyes, if not from the numbers or the resurrection but instead the knowledge they have and the Bracken's own behavioral flaws. It's not going to retreat to regain the tactical advantage if agitated and then swung at.

EDIT:
Wokistan said:
The thing seems to be able to survive once. This isn't really remarkable, as ordinary humans can also survive being shot by a shotgun if they're rather lucky even without range or armor on their side, and this is a large animal that's going to be more durable than a regular human.
It should be noted that the shotgun does a maximum of 5DMG at the optimal range, which is important because the Bracken has 5HP. The only reason it survives the first shot is due to the player not actually being close enough to it.

Last edited:
Since the consensus is that the bracken is at a heavy disadvantage (to the point of being killed before it can even really do anything) i'll decrease the amount of employees.

Last edited:
How? being over 3 times faster means it's going to be kinda hard to have the reaction speed to hit it while it grabs one of them and drags it off. speed isn't equalized here.
Because the employees as regular people are able to kill Brackens, I've singlehandedly done so with a shovel and no form of stun because it was busy snapping the necks of two other people. It's not an impossible margin for the Agents to cross.

The bestiary mentions nothing about 'flaws'
It doesn't have to, I'm talking about the actual mechanics it works off of. If it is seen it will flee, but if it is stared at it will choose not to engage stealthily at all.

Because the employees as regular people are able to kill Brackens, I've singlehandedly done so with a shovel and no form of stun because it was busy snapping the necks of two other people. It's not an impossible margin for the Agents to cross.
Not impossible but by no means easy. They will probably be too mortified to react fast enough to kill it especially since when it snaps a players neck it will immediately run away and start stalking again. Or they might attack and get their necks snapped in return

They will probably be too mortified to react fast enough to kill it especially since when it snaps a players neck it will immediately run away and start stalking again. Or they might attack and get their necks snapped in return
Agents work with and suppress abnormalities that passively make people shit themselves and kill them in ways more brutal than what Bracken does, and they'll probably be less scared since the match rules say that they have some info regarding it, so them being scared by it is a moot point.

Agents work with and suppress abnormalities that passively make people shit themselves and kill them in ways more brutal than what Bracken does, and they'll probably be less scared since the match rules say that they have some info regarding it, so them being scared by it is a moot point.
Not necessarily the brackens have social influencing. Also either way they won't be able to catch the bracken after it snaps one of their necks especially given theres only two of them so once the first one dies the last one is kinda just screwed

Not necessarily the brackens have social influencing. Also either way they won't be able to catch the bracken after it snaps one of their necks especially given theres only two of them so once the first one dies the last one is kinda just screwed
> Social Influencing (Has what appears to be leaves across it's back is believed to be used for intimidation)
This is literally just textbook evolutionary anti-predator adaptation, explain how is this going to freak out the employees who handle things much scarier than that?

> Social Influencing (Has what appears to be leaves across it's back is believed to be used for intimidation)
This is literally just textbook evolutionary anti-predator adaptation, explain how is this going to freak out the employees who handle things much scarier than that?
it's honestly strange they don't have resistance to social influencing considering what they deal with on a daily basis.

it's honestly strange they don't have resistance to social influencing considering what they deal with on a daily basis.
Good point. I really should make a mini-CRT for the employees if I ever replay the game a third time because their profile is straight ass.

Currently, I’m voting the employees since they are higher into 9-C and there are four of them. However the lethal company player may get upgraded to 9-C+ if we can ever get video on their falling feats (even after the falling damage increase in the new update). So I hope that finally gets resolved some time.

Currently, I’m voting the employees since they are higher into 9-C and there are four of them. However the lethal company player may get upgraded to 9-C+ if we can ever get video on their falling feats (even after the falling damage increase in the new update). So I hope that finally gets resolved some time.
there isn't four of them. i changed it after people seemed confident four of them could beat the bracken down before it could even do anything.

they, are also, not higher into 9-C. they upscale from baseline because there isn't a calc.

Ah, if it’s just one then I’ll vote inconclusive. Either the bracken gets the jump on them and snaps their neck or the bracken gets spotted and gets the crap beaten out of it.

Edit: Saw it’s two, still voting emloyees for the original reason then.

Currently they are. They upscale to killing things that tank guns, the bracken currently instantly dies from a single well placed gun shot. That gun is likely going to be higher after revisions, but currently it’s a normal gun.

Currently they are. They upscale to killing things that tank guns, the bracken currently instantly dies from a single well placed gun shot. That gun is likely going to be higher after revisions, but currently it’s a normal gun.
to be fair its a shotgun so

I've asked this many times in this thread, but please show me the calculation that puts them above 300 joules. if you cannot show me a calculation, they upscale from baseline 9-C to an unknown extent.

No that gun is straight up 9-B it one shots thumpers (Who crush skulls) and players (Who can tank attacks from coil heads who rip heads off)

I've said this many times in this thread, but please show me the calculation that puts them above 300 joules. if you cannot show me a calculation, they upscale from baseline 9-C to an unknown extent.
As far as I can tell if they scale to a common real world feat profiles are allowed to straight scale to that. Like the bracken scales to the energy required to snap necks, he isn’t just a generic 9-C, he has that number like how the employees have the gun number.

No that gun is straight up 9-B it one shots thumpers (Who crush skulls) and players (Who can tank attacks from coil heads who rip heads off)
Nether of those are 9-B, skull crushes got downgraded to 9-C, coil heads are supposed to instantly kill you they are just finicky (and decapitation is 9-C), and the guns don’t scale to that currently that needs a crt to add it. The other game’s employees already have it on their profiles (being better than guns).

Nether of those are 9-B, skull crushes got downgraded to 9-C, coil heads are supposed to instantly kill you they are just finicky (and decapitation is 9-C), and the guns don’t scale to that currently that needs a crt to add it. The other game’s employees already have it on their profiles (being better than guns).
I'm just saying 9-B because of how easily it oneshots you even with those pretty impressive 9-C feats. And fym they don't scale to it currently? The Bracken upscales from the Thumper gun or no gun (And Coil-Heads do 90 Dmg so no they don't oneshot you)

The Bracken has zero reason to scale above the thumper. When the thumper gets ahold of your head it instantly crushes it, and the Bracken targets the weakest part of your body. They don’t fight either of each other, and they both have their own unrelated feats.

If I'm not wrong, the 9-C+ calculation should still be usable even with the current update (Look at my post in the discussion thread).

Back