• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dies Irae's Anime

Sorry it's not allowed (I really don't know where it could even be asked), but can someone who's familiar with the series confirm if the anime adaptation is proper or not when it finishes airing?

Nah, it's a masterpiece. Best anime, 10/10. Anime of the season, nay the year, nay, the decade, nay the century, nay of all time

In actual response though....

It's decent I guess. Episode 0 you might as well not watch seeing as it will just confuse you unless you've played the VN and side stories. For all the episodes released so far, you're going to be going "what's going on?" unless you've read the VN. But it's been fairly accurate to source material so far, it's not like the animation is shit tier, music is same as VN so it's good, voice actors are same as VN so they're mostly good.

yeah i feel like episode 0 was wonky, episode 1 was kind of better with 2 and 3 being around that level though i sincerely hope they don't miss REALLY important things

Episode 0 was....average at best. Sure, the scene with Reinhard facing Ren was badass, but the rest were kind of sub-par. Especially the last scene where the LDO obliterated Berlin, the soundtrack was mismatch with that scene.

Episode 1 was better. especially during that phone call scene, that shit was funny.

Episode 2 was average again.

Episode 3....Wait, THERE IS EPISODE 3?

For anime onlys this anime is disaster and doesn't make any sense heck they add some scene that doesn't make sense for the VN readers themsleves, now for VN readers is enjoyable as you get to re-watch those scenes fully animated

I am enjoying the anime personally ~

I mean...we are getting ParaLost characters for sure, Saltanel is confirmed at least.

I'm hyped up for YHVH (Dai Ni Ten) lol and Dai Ichi

i'm more worried on the amaterasu treatment i heard it was the girl in front but idk if that's 100% true and confirmed so its either habaki decided cross-dressing for reasons or....amaterasu is genderbended...now the pervert has a genderbending issue

Dude that girl ain't Amaterasu...that means Habaki would become a girl

ALRFY...my point exactly i said i heard this and honestly I hope its wrong and that its just some other heaven ok but again IF (which is a big ass IF) it is well...that relation got genderfluid

Hmm I'll still continue it, I am a bit confused I won't lie and I'm a bit sad to hear there are issues with it. Hopefully it can at least be a good gist of the novel for me.

Back