• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dies Irae Magic addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
elaborating why Ewigkeit users in Dies Irae should have magic and resistance to magic

Ewigkeit is a sorcery developed by Karl Kraft Mercurius and one of magic sources in world

even a punch from Ewigkeit users is magical in nature

a group of zombies were fueled by magic and only way for overcoming their Regenerationn was having stronger magic [1][2][3]

then Wilhelm and Beatrice in Yetzirah degree overpowered their Regenerationn and permanently killed them [4][5]

it also stated only way for harming a Ewigkeit user is magic (in context Holy Relic. which also is controlled by Ewigkeit)

Agree (7): Zouken, Tony di bugalu, Ionliosite, Shining Trapezohedron, EmperorRorepme, Paul Frank, Ecstasy Amphetamine

Disagree:

Neutral:

Ewigkeit is listed as a form of Sorcery (Ú¡öÞíô), and the powers of Witches is described as Sorcery. So I guess I would agree, Magic is basically a form of reality-warping or the innacting of impossible phenomena through a method other than Taikyoku.

Also various attacks were refered to as Thuamaturgy, another word for Magic.

" Air would turn into a physical wall once one penetrated the barrier of sound. For Schreiber, who had long since transcended its shackles, it felt more like a thunderous hammer. He added to them the vigor of his howl, which created a space for him to escape.
He, in his ultimate state of fusion, had become akin to a sentient Ahnenerbe.
The entirety of his being-- his voice, the spark in his eyes, the very air he breathed--had been soaked in vile thuamaturgy."

I agree. So magic in the form of spiritually merging with holy relics and "magic punches" that bypass zombie Regenerationn. Shouldn't they also have invisibility for the First Degree.

While this is pretty straight forward. I'd say no to the "resistance to magic" or have it as "resistance to magical attacks". Because in some fiction they use magic to acomplish everything, so it's basically the means to "reality warping".

So not that i don't agree, it should just be elaborated a tad more. So not simple "Resistance to magic" as it means either nothing or everything on its own.

I mean, resistance to magic is what most profiles with resistances to magic use kek

Anyway I agree with the this stuff

Firephoenixearl said:
While this is pretty straight forward. I'd say no to the "resistance to magic" or have it as "resistance to magical attacks". Because in some fiction they use magic to acomplish everything, so it's basically the means to "reality warping".

So not that i don't agree, it should just be elaborated a tad more. So not simple "Resistance to magic" as it means either nothing or everything on its own.
Well it can be elaborated on the profiles anyway

Anyways I agree

It is not only obvious, but it is also minor. We just need somebody to unlock pages as all LDO members are High 1-A in their Second Key, thus are Locked.

does anyone have a suitable explanation that we can use in profiles?

also they have Ewigkeit and Ewigkeit is magic and even their soul burning is magical in nature. so i think using Magic is better than Magical attacks.

Well something like this:

An Ewigkeit user can only be harmed by stronger Ewigkeit or in simpler terms, magic

I guess that's brief enough. Though you could add the rest of the explanations in the Notable Techniques section which includes the examples you gave.

This is for magic resistance btw

I guess so, Resistance would be put in a seperate section, with a seperate explanation. I do agree with yours, so add the Scan and it should be good, at least IMO.

I will unlock the pages. Tell me here when you are done.

why magic is listed in their resistance section? because they are using magic in form attacks too. lemme correct them pretty fast.

@Infera28

Okay. Thanks. I will do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back