• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
(Sigh.......)

I really hope this isn't a stomp.

See, for the longest time I wanted these fights between Didact and either of these two characters, Either Ultron, another psychotic robotic villain, or Iron Man, a genius in a badass set of armor. Issue is, Didact Hax stomped back when they were 8A, and when he got upgraded to 7B, Ultron and Iron Man went to 7A, so fan-freaking-tastic.

Anyway, 7A+ Iron Man vs 7B Didact since Ultron stomps due to being a machine, speed is of course equal, both are Bloodlusted.

Let the Fight between Suited up badasses begin!

The Didact: 4

Iron Ma:

Interesting

Well Ultron literally only needs to graze Didact in order to one shot him, as he has a hilarious AP advantage, but Didact has several non AP methods of defeating Ultron via the Composer and BFR

So my first questions are:

Can Ultron hack into Didact's defenses?

Can Didact permanently kill Ultron here? Can't he upload his mind to the internet and rebuild it later?

Can Ultron avoid the massive AoE blast of the Composer?

Ultron is completely immune to the Composer since he is a machine.

I don't know here. Maybe Bloodlust the Didact so he will start spamming Homing Slipspace portals? Because that's literally his only way to win here.

I'm leaning towards this being a stomp.

Would switching to Iron Man be more fair? Or bloodlusting Didact?

Or both?

Plz

Gargoyle One said:
Would switching to Iron Man be more fair? Or bloodlusting Didact?
Or both?

Plz
Didact's hax is far more effective against biological beings. So Iron Man wouild be a good Hax vs AP battle, with The Didact being blooslusted of course. Also, Don't forget the Didact has a 5-C key now...

VersusJunkie54 said:
Also, Don't forget the Didact has a 5-C key now...
I saw, but I don't know many 5C characters

Unless you want me to throw him against Beast

Hmmm....

The Didact may actually be able to take this.

Now that he's bloodlusted, he'll spam his teleportation the same way Prometheans do whenever they see an attack coming. So The Didact could evade Tony's attacks and not get One-Shotted instantly. While also throwing Homing slipspace breaches that I'm not sure if Tony could counter.

That and the Composer....

It will absolutely transmute Tony into data, and it will rain down from the sky without warning. The AOE is far too large for Tony to escape.

Though Tony could still One-Shot if the Didact made a mistake.

I'm putting my vote on The Didact.

Depending how this goes I may but him against Kessler or Cole :^)

Anyway

Since both are bloodlusted, Iron Man is likely to start with spamming homing projectiles and repulsor beams, and Didact is likely to start spamming homing Slipspace portals. Since speed is equalized, I could see Iron-Man avoiding a few BFR's, but Didact could also teleport away from Tony's attacks, making sure he doesn't die instantly.

Even if IM can avoid the slipstream portals, I'd argue that he eventually gets caught in the massive AoE blast of the Composer. Didact with high difficulty

So uhh.....

I'm going to be a bit of a hypocrite here and actually debate, though I'll try to stop myself if I know I'm arguing too much

The composure would affect Tony, but would it affect him through his armor?

Gargoyle One said:
So uhh.....
I'm going to be a bit of a hypocrite here and actually debate, though I'll try to stop myself if I know I'm arguing too much

The composure would affect Tony, but would it affect him through his armor?
Yes it would. Unless his armor has been shown to block out Transmuting effects that operate on a 42 million person scale.

The composer is a blast from the albeit little I've seen from Halo 4 Issue is, it's trying to affect someone that's covered in 7A+ armor

...Oh **** it I'm already too far in

TBH I know I'm not allowed to vote, granted I have gotten a lot, and I mean ALOT more apathetic when it comes to people debating on their own thread, but legit I see this as inconclusive.

Assuming the composer can affect Tony through his vastly more durable armor, it goes down exactly as you said the fight would, only now the Armor has nobody in it and Didact has a new armor to work with.

If it doesn't affect Tony, this fight turns into a borderline stomp in his favor with Didact unknowingly fighting someone with a huge AoE that can one shot him and his only way of winning being Slipstream BFRs which he doesn't know.

Yeah, The Composer pretty much ignores durability. The only reason Master Chief survived it was by virture of a genetic mutation he received. Same with The Didact. Armor won't block it, unless it has been shown to block Transmutation attacks on the level of The Composer.

I was more referring to the idea that the composer needed to reach through 7A+ inorganic Titanium Alloy before it can reach Tony Stark to Affect him.

Last post I swear lol

Also message on your wall

I was also gonna ask how the Composer would effect Iron Man's armor but you guys already answered it

Also I doubt his matter manipulation resistance or Cole's transmutation resistance is enough to protect them from being turned into data, so you may have a match there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back