• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DickMaster Additions (Hazbin Hotel)

ShionAH

He/Him
Realised some stuff that could be added to the profile or the very least argued.
Agree:

Disagree:

Neutral:

• Heat is fine, I guess. Could argue its just AP though.
  • It's not really a resistance for Adam cause Lucifer was beating Adam's ass, for all we know Lucifer's fire is just not comparable to the heat from light beams, plus limited contact means that Adam wouldn't be taking all that much heat.
  • I'd say that Death Manipulation would only apply to plants(if that) considering we've never seen Alastor deathhax a living person.
  • NPI is fine, Resistance to Darkness Manipulation is not. Alastor's Darkness is pure AP so Adam just Durability'd through it.
  • I'd wait for more information on if that's actually electricity, and I wouldn't agree with it anyway considering we never see it impact Adam, and EVEN THEN he could've just Durability'd it.

It's not really a resistance for Adam cause Lucifer was beating Adam's ass,
Adam was tanking it, any other being would have burned and destroyed.
for all we know Lucifer's fire is just not comparable to the heat from light beams,
I mean ehh, Lucifer is much more powerful and has a stronger Angelic Magic. Fires entire deal is being hot also lol

I mean technically unless we can prove Alastor can only do it to plants it will be normal death hax (Vox literally has mind hax so I wouldnt be surprised if Alastor had a instant win hax)

Adam was tanking it, any other being would have burned and destroyed.
Because Lucifer is currently the strongest character in the verse? Tanking hits from him and managing to get up is a feat in of itself, but there's a reason fire resistance is usually from standing in the shit, not getting punched by it because of how fire works.
I mean ehh, Lucifer is much more powerful and has a stronger Angelic Magic. Fires entire deal is being hot also lol
Now turn on a lighter and put your hand through the flame really fast. That's basically what happened here, you need a bit of extended contact to get burned.
I mean technically unless we can prove Alastor can only do it to plants it will be normal death hax (Vox literally has mind hax so I wouldnt be surprised if Alastor had a instant win hax)
He has only done it to plants, and has touched numerous people and not killed them on the spot.

Because Lucifer is currently the strongest character in the verse? Tanking hits from him and managing to get up is a feat in of itself, but there's a reason fire resistance is usually from standing in the shit, not getting punched by it because of how fire works.
If someone literally uses THEIR FIRE MAGIC TO BURN AND HEAT THEIR PUNCHES that wouldd be a Fire Resistance. Real simple, if Adam didnt have it he would burn or even more
Now turn on a lighter and put your hand through the flame really fast. That's basically what happened here, you need a bit of extended contact to get burned.
Adam took like 7 or more continous punches from burning and heated up hands of Lucifer, my lighter is not the same as Lucifers ******* fire magic
He has only done it to plants, and has touched numerous people and not killed them on the spot.
Yeah but he wasnt trying to kill them

If someone literally uses THEIR FIRE MAGIC TO BURN AND HEAT THEIR PUNCHES that wouldd be a Fire Resistance. Real simple, if Adam didnt have it he would burn or even more

Adam took like 7 or more continous punches from burning and heated up hands of Lucifer, my lighter is not the same as Lucifers ******* fire magic
Okay and I can wave my hand through fire 10 times consecutively and not get burned. It would be up to you to prove that Lucifer's fire inherently functions differently to normal fire.
Yeah but he wasnt trying to kill them
That's just proof it's not passive or Alastor's Death Manipulation only applies to what we've seen it work on: plants.

Okay and I can wave my hand through fire 10 times consecutively and not get burned.
Lets burn my hand and I punch you 10 times, it will burn. This is being so nit picky for no fricking reason, Adam can tank super heated burning punches from Lucifer who scalez above Adams heat. Thats literally more than enough
It would be up to you to prove that Lucifer's fire inherently functions differently to normal fire.
Already proved it, its superior to Adams Magic.
That's just proof it's not passive or Alastor's Death Manipulation only applies to what we've seen it work on: plants.
Then shouldnt it be limited?

Things you use as an example are not hotter tha stuff that can vaporize metal

Why are we being so nit picky holy shit its Adam not getting burned by fire punches simple as hell

Lets burn my hand and I punch you 10 times, it will burn. This is being so nit picky for no fricking reason, Adam can tank super heated burning punches from Lucifer who scalez above Adams heat. Thats literally more than enough

Already proved it, its superior to Adams Magic.
Where's the proof Lucifer's fire is above Adam's heat?

Oh, he's... stronger? How's that proof?

his magic is better? A beam=/= fire though, right?

It goes on and on Shion. None of this is actual feats of what you're claiming. Adam would, at best, have neutered heat resistance to the point it doesn't matter for anything, if you want this to be the case, show me Lucifer grabbing Adam with fire instead of punching him with it, extremely minimal contact=no proper resistance, that's how fire works.
Then shouldnt it be limited?
I mean I think it shouldn't be there at all but yeah limited would be fine.

Where's the proof Lucifer's fire is above Adam's heat?

Oh, he's... stronger? How's that proof?

his magic is better? A beam=/= fire though, right?
What??

Adam use Magic = Light

Lucifer use Magic = Fire

Lucifed Magic > Adam Magic

Fire > Light
It goes on and on Shion. None of this is actual feats of what you're claiming. Adam would, at best, have neutered heat resistance to the point it doesn't matter for anything, if you want this to be the case, show me Lucifer grabbing Adam with fire instead of punching him with it, extremely minimal contact=no proper resistance, that's how fire works.
It is not just punching once but like 10 mf times, Ive seen characters get Heat resistance for far more weaker feats

Adam is getting hit by superheated burning hands, continiously. He doesnt get hit 1 or 2 times he gets hit like 10. You are being nitpicky and I know why

Adam use Magic = Light

Lucifer use Magic = Fire

Fire > Light
Lucifer use magic = fire breathing duck
Adam use Magic = holy light
Lucifer magic > Adam magic
Fire breathing duck > holy light

Lol, what kind of logic is this?

What??

Adam use Magic = Light

Lucifer use Magic = Fire

Fire > Light
"Huh? What do you MEAN i need proof for extraordinary claims? These magics should be sufficient for my upscale scaling of heat!"(Despite the fact that Fire and light are unrelated until you back up your extraordinary claims with extraordinary evidence)
It is not just punching once but like 10 mf times, Ive seen characters get Heat resistance for far more weaker feats

Adam is getting hit by superheated burning hands, continiously. He doesnt get hit 1 or 2 times he gets hit like 10. You are being nitpicky and I know why
Then remove those heat resistances. Two wrongs do not make a right.

I see no reason to hear the same exact argument form you again, so count what I agree with and disagree with and be done with it

Back