• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Huesito88 said:
"At least Building level with her subconscious magical barriers (Able to survive the power of her own attacks and blocked a direct strike from base Ikki), City Block level with Empress Dress | At least Large Building level (Tanked Ouma's attacks without any major injuries), at least City Block level with Empress Dress (Should be more durable than before)"
Her durability is 1 of the things that needs to be fixed.

Huesito88 said:
Reasons for her not being a glass canon anymore are?
Cus she literally punches with 8-A AP and tanked her own hit after it was reflected by Ikki.

Besides there is no such thing as Durability that doesn't scale to physical AP. Newton's 3rd law makes it impossible to punch with 8-A AP while being only capable of tanking 10-B hits, you'd self obliterate yourself. Stella never was a glass canon, the profiles are just pretty bad (she doesn't even have Regenerationn).

Cus she literally punches with 8-A AP and tanked her own hit after it was reflected by Ikki.

Besides there is no such thing as Durability that doesn't scale to physical AP. Newton's 3rd law makes it impossible to punch with 8-A AP while being only capable of tanking 10-B hits, you'd self obliterate yourself. Stella never was a glass canon, the profiles are just pretty bad (she doesn't even have Regenerationn).

"Striking Strength: Building Class | Large Building Class"

Some fictions ignore the newton's 3rd law in that aspect tho, even if i do agree that durability should be considered with this is mind by default for physical AP.

DALOKA said:
Some fictions ignore the newton's 3rd law in that aspect tho, even if i do agree that durability should be considered with this is mind by default for physical AP.
If said fiction has clearly done that before, then yes it can be disregarded. Under normal circumstances Newton's 3rd law is always applicable (unless there are contradictions ofc).

Kyschan21 said:
So much happened while I was away. So what's the count right now?
Count just for fun. Ikki will stomp by tomorrow or the day after tomorrow by AP alone, so just enjoy the debate (which is over honnestly).

Hmm, Ikki may end up with type 4 acausality after all. He's gonna become a freaking powerhouse lol. (Likely not usually as strong as Amane, but he would stomp Amane via acausality)

I really need to read up on Rakudai one day. I really enjoyed the anime adaptation, but never expected Ikki to get that powerful

Kyschan21 said:
I really need to read up on Rakudai one day. I really enjoyed the anime adaptation, but never expected Ikki to get that powerful
It hasn't been translated up to "ikki getting broken" though. Im just going by what the wiki is giving (i've only read up to volume 9 which has been translated, the rest is only in japanese), which has translated the wiki. Ikki's gonna have a bunch of pretty good passives, acausality and fate manip. xD

It hasn't been translated up to "ikki getting broken" though. Im just going by what the wiki is giving (i've only read up to volume 9 which has been translated, the rest is only in japanese), which has translated the wiki. Ikki's gonna have a bunch of pretty good passives, acausality and fate manip. xD

If that's all then well that's all =P

Starter Pack said:
8-A? Seriously? Geez.

Well, I suppose my vote's back on Diavolo. Dang that's an OP JoJo character.
What do you expect from someone who oneshots Jojo 8-Cs for fun and needed two Requiem Stands to defeat (managing to defeat one)? He was so broken, Araki didn't even need to give him upgrades. Diavolo is the only Jojo main villain to not get upgrades. All the rest did - Dio (SRSE), Kars (Ultimate Lifeform), DIO (High), Kira (BtD, SHA), Pucci (C-Moon, MiH), Valentine (Corpse Parts, Love Train).

Just know that Araki created GER because he couldn't figure out how to beat King Crimson in a fair fight. Fight BS with more BS.

There's no assassinating Diavolo. Diavolo FRA.

Many people have tried including Bruno, but his ability to forsee the future and erase time in the event that an attack is about to land makes sneaking up and attacking him impossible.

If Diavolo foresees his own death he will activate time skip and re-position himself behind the now unguarded opponent, striking him in the head. If Ikki doesn't get knocked out or can tank that he can just rinse and repeat.

The only way to beat Diavolo is some continious wide-range attack that he cannot escape within the end of his time skip, like a meteor. That or better hax.

He's really not that strong though. It's more like he uses everything right off the bat, so in most cases he either wins (cus he's easy af to beat), or he gets stomped cus he won't stand a chance.

Some characters from the upcoming Code: Breakers would be a really nice fight for him though. Someone like Hitomi in particular may be pretty fun.

TriforcePower1 said:
Diavolo's main problem is that he can't ignore dura, so if he fights someone stronger than himself, he will eventually lose.
Yeah his killing options are really bad. Which is why i say Diavolo vs Utakata Misogi would be a good fight since neither can kill the other. xD

Back