• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel_Champion_07

VS Battles
Retired
Discussion thread to talk about anything She-Ra, from the old 1985 show to the newer 2018 reboot

Last edited:
Last edited:

The pixel scaling and measurements are already done, we just need someone to fully complete it themselves.
I'll put up a calc request for this feat too with these measurements, since I can't seem to really figure it out and don't have much time to calc it myself right now

Last edited:
It's been a while. Recently started watching some of the reboot's series

So regarding Catra's durability, didn't she take a few hits from a bloodlusted Adora in Season 2 Episode 5? I assumed her dura is 9-B as Adora is usually holding back against her or is there something else I'm missing?

No, it's the one in the snowy area where they drilled too deep and unleashed ancient infected robots
Ohhh, I was mistaking Season 2 Episode 4. Sorry, my bad
So regarding Catra's durability, didn't she take a few hits from a bloodlusted Adora in Season 2 Episode 5? I assumed her dura is 9-B as Adora is usually holding back against her or is there something else I'm missing?
Catra's kinda in a weird place. She could harm She-Ra with a punch to the torso in Season 1 Episode 5, but she's also generally portrayed to be physically comparable, if inferior, to normal Adora

Also, in that same episode you talked about, Sea Hawk was able to briefly match Scorpia, who is more or less comparable to She-Ra, but the same Sea Hawk also regularly loses to normal Adora in arm-wrestling

Catra's kinda in a weird place. She could harm She-Ra with a punch to the torso in Season 1 Episode 5, but she's also generally portrayed to be physically comparable, if inferior, to normal Adora
Maybe we can give her dura a "possibly 8-C"?

Also reached Season 5 Episode 10 the one where the rest of the rebellion return to Fright Zone and fine some of the mind-controlled people and Horde Prime. There Catra took a hit from mind-controlled Scorpia. Also Scorpia demonstrated TK when she restrained Adora and Perfuma

Just finished the finale, it was nice. There were some issues but it was pretty enjoyable. I may be able to help out with profiles but maybe not with scans. Watched the episodes on a friend's TV.

Any profiles planned?

Any profiles planned?
Well assuming nobody's answering, anyone have any good pictures of the Horde's Robots and its variations that I can possibly give to the image helpers? It's kinda crucial for Entrapta's profile as she's never directly harmed anyone

Last edited:
I made a Mermista profile off-site that I could transfer here

Cool

So uh, about this
anyone have any good pictures of the Horde's Robots and its variations that I can possibly give to the image helpers? It's kinda crucial for Entrapta's profile as she's never directly harmed anyone

anyone have any good pictures of the Horde's Robots and its variations that I can possibly give to the image helpers
There's a lot of good pictures here

There's a lot of good pictures here
For one, I'm not sure how good the pictures provided there are for background removal (The pulse bot is in a weird angle and the normal robot has parts of it surrounded by background) plus the regen robots and the splitting robots aren't present

So, I recently finished watching Cabinet of Curiosities and their main theme sounds really familiar. Am I hallucinating?

I'll link the theme for any of you to check

Back