• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dialga New Hax?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay.....Pokemon's been gettin a lot of love today so bare with me one more time, last Pokemon post for tonight xD. But for this post, I feel Dialga should get this new addition to his profile, especially when a certain character has gotten it himself. Explanation starts now:

Im asking if its possible for Dialga to be given Future Manipulation and (possibly) Nigh-Omniscience. Now if you all know, Ywhach from bleach for example, is listed in having both of these hax abilities due to him having The Almighty and because of that, it allows him to see into the future and change it to his whim, hence where he got Future Manipulation from. And because of him being able to see foward into different future's, he also has Nigh Omniscience listed on his profile via The Almighty.

I feel that Dialga should be given the same treatment that we've given Ywhach because of the most simplest reasoning: Dialga is time. The very concept of time. The god in the pokeverse who has absolute rule and control over time (Under Arceus). For a conceptual being such as Dialga, who would be the very past, present and future itself, it should be a breeze for Dialga to have Future Manipulation (note, there's also the feat it did in Mystery Dungeon if that helps justify this). And because Dialga would be all points of time itself, he'd know all possible future's with any in coming threat imaginable. And not just that, he'd know everything within time. Past event's, current events and future events all at once. That is why Im also curious if he can be a possible nigh-omniscient due to this fact.

Is there anyone who has issues with this?

Cropfist said:
What's the Mystery Dungeon feat?
You know, don't you? When the future get's erased due to stopping Dialga and Temporal Tower from falling, Dialga was still able to revive the player, even though he had been erased. Sounds very similar to Ywhach's future manipulation when he rewrote his own death.

Anime4Life2020 said:
Cropfist said:
What's the Mystery Dungeon feat?
You know, don't you? When the future get's erased due to stopping Dialga and Temporal Tower from falling, Dialga was still able to revive the player, even though he had been erased. Sounds very similar to Ywhach's future manipulation when he rewrote his own death.
Oh wow I forgot about that one.

This would make sense, especially considering he supposedly created/is the temporal dimension, and therefore originally created the past, present, and future, of every universe.

As for the mystery dungeon feat, did he recreate the entire future, or just revive the player, cause if it's the latter that could mean he has high-godly healing/revival, since he'd have healed someone who's universe (or at least a marginally lesser 4D structure) had completely collapsed on him.

Blahblah9755 said:
This would make sense, especially considering he supposedly created/is the temporal dimension, and therefore originally created the past, present, and future, of every universe.
As for the mystery dungeon feat, did he recreate the entire future, or just revive the player, cause if it's the latter that could mean he has high-godly healing/revival, since he'd have healed someone who's universe (or at least a marginally lesser 4D structure) had completely collapsed on him.
Exactly. I mean im not one to compare verses much but if a non-conceptual someone like Ywhach is capable of seeing into the future, manipulating it in his favor, and gain Nigh-Omniscience from seeing into the future, then Dialga should easily be given the same treatment since it would be the future itself. It would be all of time as a whole, the future the past and present simutaneously. Dialga would then gain knowledge from the past, knowledge from the current time period, and then knowledge from the future.

As far as im concerned, it was only the player. Though something happend in an episode after the games original plot story but it involved (implied) Arceus to be the center of it.

I suppose that this makes sense, but isn't future manipulation included in time manipulation, which should be listed in Dialga's profile?

Also, I am uneasy with listing Nigh-Omniscience for Yhwach simply due to that he can see into the future, and also uncertain with listing it for Dialga based on informed speculation.

Antvasima said:
I suppose that this makes sense, but isn't future manipulation included in time manipulation, which should be listed in Dialga's profile?
Also, I am uneasy with listing Nigh-Omniscience for Yhwach simply due to that he can see into the future, and also uncertain with listing it for Dialga based on informed speculation.
Hmm....I guess you make a good point there. It could be listed for Ywhach since he only has limited Time Manipulation to manipulate the future. But for Dialga, who has the whole package in time manipulating, I guess it doesnt need to be. Just thought it mightve been important to list

Well then is a revision for Ywhach required then? And as for Dialga, yea it may be speculative but it would make sense. After all, if Dialga is the very concept of time, and governs it for the verse, it should likely know about all events in history from the past to the future. I mean Dialga even knew what date and time period to send Ash and co. back to in order to prevent Arceus's betrayal without ever being told a thing by anyone. He even heard Sheena's plea to send them back further and instantly called them back once they did what they did. Would that help?

Well, I have removed the mention from Yhwach, but suppose that "Possibly Nigh-Omniscience" might be an idea for Dialga.

Antvasima said:
Well, I have removed the mention from Yhwach, but suppose that "Possibly Nigh-Omniscience" might be an idea for Dialga.
Alright then, sounds good. And as far as the Future Manipulation goes, what will happen with Dialga concerning that? It might be a good thing to note on his profile since for tier 2 Future Manipulation might be extremely OP.

I do not think that it is necessary to mention future manipulation. All we seem to know is that Dialga can manipulate time in unspecified manners.

Antvasima said:
I do not think that it is necessary to mention future manipulation. All we seem to know is that Dialga can manipulate time in unspecified manners.
Fair enough. For the possible nigh omniscience for Dialga, should we leave this thread open longer for others to make an opinion on whether to add it in or not?

I have already added it as a possibility.

Well, we sometimes have to take the attention we can get for a thread, if not many people seem interested in responding.

Although I have also grown a bit impatient with constantly waiting for days or weeks for a subject to be resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back