• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwellken

RP Elder
Wanted to use Henry instead but, "lolmagicreflect".

Composite Anna vs Sakamoto Takuma

Battle takes place in Arena Ferox because I will conclude a match on this map damn it.

Speed is equal

7-C versions

Demon Lord takes out the trash: 4 (Celestial Pegasus, SansTheSkeleton101, DragonEmperor23, ZackMoon1234)

Shopkeeper sells some poor man better equipment: 4 (First Witch, PaChi2, Veloxt1r0kore, Theglassman12)

They reach S Rank Support (Inconclusive): 1 (Gargoyle One)

Anna FE13 Artwork
Diablo isekai mahou

Good work son.

So judging from Diablos Page his most annoying stuff would be his matter manip, wich is AOE and destroys on a molecular level. Other then teleporting, i dont see any way for Anna to survive that attack. That being said tho, i still vote Anna. Annas Tome, while being inferior compared to Diablos stuff, should still hit via dragonskin.

Diablo on the other hand has a way harder time hitting Anna because of tome breaker and teleport. His magic reflection will be a bitch to deal tho, as they reflect Annas staffs. Worst case scenario he reflects her sleeping staff and oneshots via white sphere. But this is way to unlikely.

And dont let me start on CQC. Anna destroys the moment it comes to CQC via Astra and Exihitus pls weapon breakers. Oh and for the unlikely case she gets hit, Counter and Dragonskin says hi.

Anna for me.

Edit* So i totally forgot that she outlast him via Aegis/Pavise and Nosferatu too.

This is a good match, good job.

White nova isn't the only matter manipulation diablo has, he has several, freezia freezes molecular motion, black hole arrow absorbs everything including light, and he has absolute zero which halts all kinetic motion.

I think overall there abilities are similar but diablo has an advantage in his regen and the fact that even if anna got a critical hit he won't die, and then diablo can hit her with absoloute zero or naraka, plus he resists a lot of things, and has higher ap.

Diablo is 1.392928949e14 joules in comparison to anna being above people who are 6.5443843e13 joules.

Plus i think he might even be higher cause white nova in the anime is way more impressive than what the manga showed, gonna have it recaled.

It was a massive crator and he parted the lake beneath the bridge, this screams upgrade, wouldn't be surprised if it gives small city to city level results.

Anyway for now diablo still has higher ap than anna, added to his resistances, attack reflection, and he won't die even to a fatal attack, his regen, and his various matter manipulating abilities, bfr and corrossion inducement, i think he takes this.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Anyway for now diablo still has higher ap than anna, added to his resistances, attack reflection, and he won't die even to a fatal attack, his regen, and his various matter manipulating abilities, bfr and corrossion inducement, i think he takes this.
Anna has damage redirection, halves the damage she receives, has bfr too, high speed healing along with Life-force absorption, curses, sleep inducement, paralysis on hit as well as teleportation and summons that are as strong as her.

Im voting Anna thanks to paralysis, sleep, and summons.

Takuma is fighting the Apotheosis army by himself.

Paralysis and Sleep get passively reflected back to her. And I'm pretty sure she can escape from bfr via the outrealm gate.

Also votes counted.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Most of his lethal spells gets doged, Anna outlast him via defensive Haxes and life force draining. I dont know if his lethal attack protection neggs Exitus but eh. His magic redirection wont work bc of Dragonskin, he at best throws Annas staffs back. And i forgott to mention Annas greater experience in fighing mages and stuff.

Edwellken said:
Paralysis and Sleep get passively reflected back to her. And I'm pretty sure she can escape from bfr via the outrealm gate.
Also votes counted.
Paralysis wont get reflected. Its poison lol.

Edwellken said:

Also votes counted.
I mean, paralysis is technically a poison-like effect imbued in her attacks. Its not physical or magical, it doesnt scale from Anna's magic.

He resist paralysis, he resists all bad status effects, and even magic that would control him like enslavement magic get reflected and even petrification, so...

This basically revolves around Anna needing to fight physically since Diablo will reflect all her magical abilities. Both Anna and Diablo seem to be casually town level too. I'll give this to Diablo due to his matter manipulation and black hole creation. Also, from what I've read of dragon skin, it negates physical counters, not magical ones.

Alright so he resists it. Dragon skin still neggs him redirecting her magic.

And lol at Luna, silly Pach she nukes via Aether and Ignis.

SansTheSkeleton101 said:
This basically revolves around Anna needing to fight physically since Diablo will reflect all her magical abilities. Both Anna and Diablo seem to be casually town level too. I'll give this to Diablo due to his matter manipulation and black hole creation. Also, from what I've read of dragon skin, it negates physical counters, not magical ones.
No.

Dragonskin negates both physical and magical.

Black hole = BFR = Naraka? Anna can activate the Outrealm Gate to escape that

First Witch said:
Alright so he resists it. Dragon skin still neggs him redirecting her magic.

And lol at Luna, silly Pach she nukes via Aether and Ignis.
You know that Aether is just Luna + Sol >_>

I forgot about ignis, tho. Ovo

Still no counter to the army Anna can summon at will.

Black hole arrow absorbs all matter including light, and diablo has his own dragon skin, he will survive with 1 hp even if he suffers an attack that should kill him, and then he regens.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Black hole arrow absorbs all matter including light, and diablo has his own dragon skin, he will survive with 1 hp even if he suffers an attack that should kill him, and then he regens.
She tome break doges that. And if she sees him having Dragonskin she just go Astral then. I dont think he can proc that 5 times in a row. In the same time span she needs for an single attack.

And i actually dont think that he would go for his most lethal spells from the get go, considering that she dosnt look like the most threatening enemy he ever met. While Anna is actually a serious combatant, coming from actuall, lifethreatening battlefield

Celestial Pegasus said:
>Miracle

>Dragonskin

Anna has exactly those abilities too.

Btw Pach, astral hits cant proc skills on their on right? If yes tho then gg Exitus/Aether/Ignis on 5 hits

First Witch said:
Btw Pach, astral hits cant proc skills on their on right? If yes tho then gg Exitus/Aether/Ignis on 5 hits
In reality Astra is just a five-attack combo. Anna should be able to use an ability with each strike.

Of course ingame it cant be done.

PaChi2 said:
First Witch said:
In reality Astra is just a five-attack combo. Anna should be able to use an ability with each strike.
Of course ingame it cant be done.
Huh, how are we treating the 5 hits in a same time span other characters needs for 1? Game mechanics?

Diablo has precog (just haven't added it yet), if she gets close to diablo, makes her open to get hit with absolute zero, and he can set up traps on the ground with his grand mines which explode when touched.

Also diablo has started with white nova multiple times, he always goes for his lethal stuff first, his literal response he developed as a gamer is to fire lethal magic first ask questions later.

Anna will have to fight him in close combat due to him resisting or reflecting everything she throws at him, and despite being a magician, diablo excels in close combat due to his reactions, strategy and precog.

Overall i think this match is extremely close due to their similar abilities though.

I mean, I dont want to wank Anna too much, but, being the Outrealm Gate guardian she should be able to summon Enheijar.

Which include the several High 6-As of the saga and a bunch more lol

"The Einherjar take the form of a card which can be used to summon a legendary hero from past Fire Emblem games. According to Old Hubba, the Einherjar replicate these spirits of heroes down to their personalities and appearance. However these spirits are nothing more than phantoms; physically appearing as these heroes, but in the end, they are not the real thing. The Einherjar are loyal to whoever summons them, whether the summoner is of good or evil intent regardless of the Einherjar's own moral standing. These spirits can be defeated in combat, and once defeated, they revert back to their card form and can be summoned later."

I may make a CRT to add Enheijars to her standard equipment lol

I'm pretty sure Astra is in fact considered a technique, been thinking of how to quantify it, probably as a speed boost

Celestial Pegasus said:
Diablo has precog (just haven't added it yet), if she gets close to diablo, makes her open to get hit with absolute zero, and he can set up traps on the ground with his grand mines which explode when touched.
Also diablo has started with white nova multiple times, he always goes for his lethal stuff first, his literal response he developed as a gamer is to fire lethal magic first ask questions later.

Anna will have to fight him in close combat due to him resisting or reflecting everything she throws at him, and despite being a magician, diablo excels in close combat due to his reactions, strategy and precog.

Overall i think this match is extremely close due to their similar abilities though.
I should at this point make something clear. FE characters are dodging for their life. Anna comes from a battlefield where people spam magic and arrows. Shes expected to dodge most stuff. Together with Breaker skills and the fact that only a SINGLE guy throws stuff at her, i can confidently says that she doges.

And shes definetly more skilled too. Not gonna lie, the precog will be a problem. But Anna fought multiple highly skilled enemys and beated them. That plus experience and Anna only needing a single Astral combo to pounce him makes it pretty likely for her to win.

I'm pretty sure that's mostly Old Hubba's thing, but I do recall Anna owning some

Anna steals Old Hubba's cards via seduction and/or money

First Witch said:
And shes definetly more skilled too. Not gonna lie, the precog will be a problem. But Anna fought multiple highly skilled enemys and beated them.
Diablo's done the same thing, he's fought some of the greatest sword adventurers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back