• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread

The amount of "people" in the comments posting Vergil quotes and Bury the Light lyrics with Vergil not even being shown in the teaser is driving me up a ***** wall. I hate secondaries so much it's unreal
I HATE THE MOTIVATED VERGIL MEME

@GilverTheProtoAngelo thats the vampire that killed his mom when he was a kid, his PTSD kicked in.

@PrettyFearMachine if you watched the show you’d know the context on why he ran but whatever.
I've seen the review of the show, so I have some context of it, and even then it looked dumb as hell.

That said, the DMC series is being handled by different director and animation studio altogether, so it might be better than Netflix CV. Emphasis on might, because here's a reminder of who the guy directing Netflix DMC is

When is the show coming? Also the previous dmc anime was really good. Hope this also is.
No release date as of now. Considering that we've only seen 5 seconds of animation from it, I bet it won't be coming any time soon.

The Madhouse anime was enjoyable but admittedly mediocre. Although I'm sure it'll be better than whatever Shankar's brewing with Studio MIr

What Oli said above pretty much.

They are embodiments of their names, Names change the world, they feed from fear, despair, bad emotions in general they also gain power from human blood, pain, each others and other *****.

The only difference is that DMC Demons predate/are independent of humans and their feeling/emotions/perceptions while CSM ones are tied to humans.

Also the fact that Demons in DMC waged war against some old Gods and pretty much slaughtered them while other demons were revered as Gods.

Guys, does anyone know why Dante was demoted to 2-C? Didn't we have enough materials for the multiverse to be 1-C? What about the soul being 9D?

Hey, something coming up in a current versus thread is how many universes into 2-C DMC is. During the earlier debates someone raised the Nirvana in DMC3 being infinite and having their own time flow, while being in the demon world. It was disregarded because people were focused only on the standards for Low 1-C, but that sounds like a valid consideration for placing the demon world higher into 2-C, or even somewhere higher in Tier 2, right? It basically means the demon world contains at least a few infinite space times as small parts within itself, making it several 2-C structures, not just one. It seems like it warrants some consideration.

Hey, something coming up in a current versus thread is how many universes into 2-C DMC is. During the earlier debates someone raised the Nirvana in DMC3 being infinite and having their own time flow, while being in the demon world. It was disregarded because people were focused only on the standards for Low 1-C, but that sounds like a valid consideration for placing the demon world higher into 2-C, or even somewhere higher in Tier 2, right? It basically means the demon world contains at least a few infinite space times as small parts within itself, making it several 2-C structures, not just one. It seems like it warrants some consideration.
Aren’t you in the discord server ? We can discuss that there.

Seems death but following if this is Still a current thread as i finished the games mangas and started first novel and the anime

Back