• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, they are saying they will announce Japanese voice actors, so yeah likely

I wonder if people are the same though. And who's gonna voice Nico?

Yeah, it's..... not for everyone. Although the music is pretty cool the vocals are pretty bad.

I'll say that they need to turn down the volume of the vocals and It could probably be decent to play while in game.

The instrumental is nice tho

Buuuuuuuut I can't take seriously that guy singing...lol

I'll wait Little V version

Edit: Same number of likes and dislikes...

Looking at all these negative reactions, yeah this song will flop hard. Capcom need do remix or remove the vocals from the song.

The song itself isn't that bad really, but, the vocals and screaming ruins it + it's pretty slow for a DMC game.

Yeah, very questionable background if you check their history. I don't what Capcom was even thinking. After the amazing Devil Trigger, this was a big letdown for many.

Man, I believe they changed Dante's face, he looks like 30-35

And Lady still perfect, when playing as Dante, they will be by our side, that's nice

And Holy shit that Ifrilgamesh (Gilgamesh + Ifrit combo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back