• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be because it reformed using the collective parts of most other bosses, and that was only a cocoon for its new final form.

Mind control soul manipulation telekinesis possible time manipulation magma manipulation

Those are the ones I can remember at the moment

And BFR ?

You know, that scene against Dante can be two things:

- Mundus create a Space, which is unreliable and not accepted here

- Mundus teleported Dante to Space

So, isn't this BFR ?

Dante Demon Killah said:
And BFR ?

You know, that scene against Dante can be two things:

- Mundus create a Space, which is unreliable and not accepted here

- Mundus teleported Dante to Space

So, isn't this BFR ?
We don't know which one it is there is no evidence to say he didn't and no evidence to say he did so it's up in the air hopefully dmc 5 gives us some information to clear this up

If there are 2 possibilities and one of them it's not accepted for good reasons, then we have only one option, right ?

If you take a look at some Mundus threads, you'll see people using BFR for him

I feel like we might atleast Get a galactic Dante, and at Most get a Multiversal or even Hyperversal Dante. Since with Bayonetta they've been flying into space and destroying stars, and planets, and shit.

AogiriKira said:
Are we finally gonna be able to get MFTL+ and Universal Dante? I really hope so.
Nah, they are going to get some wall to building lvl feats and at most some country feats. Don't get your hopes get high.

Well they are supposedly bringing in a villain who is stronger than Mundus, or so I have heard. So maybe he'll atleast do something beyond star level.

Nah, I believe we'll get, at best, a global surface destruction statement, which would be 360 Petatons by our standards

Which is good and consistent for the series

For Speed, I really hope for upgrades, their downgrade was incorrect since they never were Sub Rel for reacting to that Lightning, but for something else. Maybe some Sub Rel / Sub Rel + feats. Or even a calc with a MHS+ result since they still baseline lol

Nah, they are going to get some wall to building lvl feats and at most some country feats. Don't get your hopes get high.

i want universal DMC with MFTL+ as everyone else but the biggest thing we are going to see is some country lvl bs with hypersonic speeds, i guaranteed you that.

At least I hope the gamplay will be godly and the music great.

Hax is almost certain that we'll have good ones, Nero already have Time Slow and Time Stop lol

And wtf "only Hax" for Dante ? He have a lot of good ones

Uhhh

So you're talking about OP haxxes, because "hax" is literally anything that helps you defeat an enemy as strong as you

Teleportation, Transmutation, Stat Amping, Attack Reflection, Spatial Manipulation (and Durability Negation) are good ones

And Dante's Time Manipulation it's "just" time manip, he can Slow down time with 2 different ways and Stop Time with BoT, so...

"Hax is a catch-all term for abilities that can be used to ignore one or more of an opponent's statistics and effectively render them irrelevant." -quoted from the wiki page

The only thing that classified as this is the ones that you mentioned and even then some are trash.

Teleportation: i have never seen a single match where this has been a factor. It could be useful but meh.

Transmutation: low lvl and IIRC there was a match where this was put on doubt and nobody explained anything.

Stat amping: only speed (by a good amount) and probably ap (by an unknown amount) defense is useless as it was regarded as "invulnerability at Sparda lvl" wich is 172 petatons.

Attack Reflection: same as telepor, but it is somewhat good.

Spatial manip: by what we were talking a few posts ago isn't this somewhat useless because of only working with JC, the one Dante never spams or use?

So counting time manip Dante only has stat amping and Attack R. No wonder why all of his wins are against fodders or haxless chars.

Also, time stop/slow are way more useful that some of the other mentioned earlier.

EDIT: if I sound mad or smt like thats is just because im salty Dante is such a fodder character in fiction.

ZERO7772 said:
I am still against HHS+ for Lady other than reaction speed.
I'm not really sure what to make of this either, as simply "High Hypersonic+ reactions" is a bit too much of a lackluster IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back