• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meshifuari Arimota said:
He asked her because he himself couldn't pleased Kyrie... That's not Chad, that's bad.
Can't you read? Nero was too much of a chad Kriye couldn't handle him so he asked help from Nico Ó▓á_Ó▓á.

Nero manhandled building size fire demon and the novels imply he has more raw strength than Dante. Imagine what Kryie has to endure ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Perhaps there is some reason for Dante not having a relationship with any human woman, other than the supposed "bad luck with women"

It just doesn't fit his character to be bond into relationship and one women and have family. I am pretty sure he got around a lot back in younger days anyway.

The devs said that Dante was double Nero's age who was 19 at the time, making Dante 38 during the event of DMC4 which supports their claim for dante begin in his late 30's as well. Doing some maths you would realizes Vergil wasn't any younger than 18 when he knocked that random chick.

I am more I interested in why he did it tbh than how old he was at the time.

let's hope more interesting things come up and man dante's sprout is growing like a mofo

Sparda 20000000 said:
You know what bayo might have the advantage in ap and speed but Dante might actually have beat in hax and resistances
Dante is actually faster, if we're talking about Bayo 1 Bayonetta

Bayo is high 4-C and mfl at her best but if you look at her hax Dante does have resistance to nearly all of them and he does have abilities that can counter bayo

Bayo doesn't have resistances to a lot of Dante's hax

How far is bayo in the high 6a range?

I believe you guys already saw these cutscenes, right ?

>>>> https://youtu.be/IwvtIag2f0U

They show the japanese cast, basically, but, a member of a DMC closed group on Facebook got a translation for what they are saying here

42604183 1785738158191606 6509775582861983744 n
As you guys can see, Nero can sense living things from a distance just like his father and his uncle
42505283 1785738494858239 5068925973311782912 n
, so Enhanced Senses, if he doesn't have this yet, I think it will be okay add in the future
Also it seems the guy who stole Nero's arm is the villain here

Now this one is interesting, V states that the Demon is "Dante's reason to fight", and this fits other information that we have about Dante's intentions in DMC5, since here he's fighting for vengeance for his mother death and brother corruption, so maybe Mundus ? But Dante already defeated him two times, I believe we can have a New OP Demon Lord that ordered Mundus to do some things...You see, we have Angelos in this game, and Vergil's Corruption is his transformation into Nelo Angelo. So maybe Mundus didn't made Nelo Angelo, but this new Demon did

What you guys think ? ~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back