• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didn't get to play the game sadly (Cuz tickets for playing Demon ran out and not for public). THough i did see it and welp was pretty darn exciting

Some won't like this. After the additional orbs and this microtransaction, I am afraid the in-game upgrades will be expensive as f*ck and you will have to spend a lot of time grinding if you don't pay money, but we will see....

That's some dedication....

I will buy a PS4 to play this game because my PC is too shit to run any new game on this gen Ó▓á_Ó▓á. There are also many other games I want to play beside DMCV but this one really pushed me for it.

Devil may cry 5 is the only game I actually care about at the moment

Question for you guys what was your first devil may cry and how did you discover the series here's mine

I was seven and the first devil may cry I played was 3 there was this tv show that reviewed games in the uk me and my older brother would watch and there was a dmc 3 review for a seven year old seeing Dante fighting in his office with ebony and ivory then with rebellion was the coolest thing ever. So me and by brother wouldn't shut up about it to are parents so eventually they got it for us

About microtransactions:

"It's interesting because from a game design point of view there's two different things we think about when we set the prices of the moves, skills, and abilities [which can be purchased with Red Orbs]," he explained. "The first thing is the stuff that we feel people should want to get first is made cheaper. So people will think, 'Oh this is cheap so I'm just going to buy this.' But then for the stuff that's going to be harder to use and master, we make that more expensive. Partly because of you save up for that you're not going to be able to buy as many skills, so you're going to have the time to learn it. So you have to make the decision between going for the cheaper stuff or saving up, getting the thing that has a lot of application but you'll have to spend time learning and perfecting."

Hst master said:
Almost everything I bought a PS4 for is coming out around the same time.....

this is the best timeline
At least you bought PS4 already, it's just matter of when to pick up the games when they come out.

Meanwhile, I am praying nothing goes wrong until I buy mine on November Ó╝╝ Òüñ Ó▓Ñ_Ó▓Ñ Ó╝¢Òüñ

@Sparda my first DMC was DMC4. I was around 11yo at the time I think, I just happened to see the game on a CD cover back then and I liked what I saw and bought it, the game was great and everything but that CD only had the Demon of the game, not the game itself, I remember playing the Demon over and over and question what I did wrong and why I can't progress anymore lol.

Not long after that, I bought the full game and played it more times than I can count, from there on something lead to another and I got DMC3 and beat it, then few years later I played DmC reboot and DMC2, and yes I never had the chance to play the original DMC Ôùö╠»Ôùö

And here I am, waiting for DMCV like it's one of the most important things in my life ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

My dad had actually already bought DMC1 and DMC2 when I was a little kid and I was actually scared of the games until I was 9. I had just beaten the story for KH 358/2 Days and I was bored for the moment, then I saw DMC in the shelf and decided to give it a try.

Let's tell our DMC iniciation, shall we ?

- Dante here was juuuuust a little kid, with a PS2 and a lot of imagination. In a day unlike any other, Demon Killah saw in a shop...the game. Devil May Cry 3. It was love at first sight, he grabbed that game and asked his father if that little CD could go home with him. And with his father "yes", he... DIED AND DIED AND DIED until he stopped being a noob and started to style.

Then I bought DMC1 and DMC2, the first one I remember that I was "Hmmm ok" because the game aged a lot compared to others, but I remember my face when I saw Nelo Angelo face and Summoned Swords lol. The second one I liked, yes, I liked, judge me. DMC4 I bought a few years later, and honestly is my favorite, mostly because of the Gameplay, I never tried much with Nero but dante's gameplay is just perfect in this game

DmC was years later and I only played the game using DMC3 Skin, because, god...

"And here I am, waiting for DMCV like it's one of the most important things in my life ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬» "

who else thought it was DmC 2 when that first saw Nero

And looking at some of the reaction videos to the first trailer the amount of being calling Nero Dante was very frustrating

DMC4SE had this feature as well actually, it didn't effect the game level in the least, and it won't happen here either ;hopefully"

There's nothing to be afraid of.

Sparda 20000000 said:
who else thought it was DmC 2 when that first saw Nero And looking at some of the reaction videos to the first trailer the amount of being calling Nero Dante was very frustrating
I realized that was Nero in the first 20 seconds of the trailer, that sword and those moves, I played as Nero so many times, no way I won't recognize him.

And yeah, watching most people calling him Dante was annoying lol.

I realized that was Nero in the first 20 seconds of the trailer, that sword and those moves, I played as Nero so many times, no way I won't recognize him.

And yeah, watching most people calling him Dante was annoying lol.

I knew it was Nero as soon as I saw red queen and Heard Nero talk but when we first saw him in the trailer I really thought it was donte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back