• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Develop a Story II (RP)

Thimophy said:
"Oh nice, that's pretty cool, thanks dude," exclaimed the undead bed as it gnawed on Jessica's head.
Jessica beat the bed up before it could do that.

Jessica beat the bed up before it could do that.

(Also, Ava and Jessica in their dorm room looking at memes on their phone.)

Thimophy said:
(alongside the undead bed, who gave up gnawing on Jessica's head)
(This is just getting confusing, let's just say they were in the dorm room.)

Christian Higdon said:
Jenny then started to text Ava's systems to get over there.
Ava then went there, and she was like "HOLY SHIT A ZOMBIE BED" and destroyed the bed.

Jenny teleported Ava, Jessie and Bill to where she was. Jenny also then programmed both Jessie and Ava to put Bill to rest for a bit.

Jessica said "AaaAaAaAAaAaAaAAAAaAAAAAaAAAAaaAaaaAaAaaAaAaAaaaaAAaaaAaAaAAAAAaAAaaaaAAAAAAaaaaAaaAAaaaAAaaAAA"

(I know I was told to play her but I'm bored of that now I made a new character)

Christian Higdon said:
Jenny teleported Ava, Jessie and Bill to where she was. Jenny also then programmed both Jessie and Ava to put Bill to rest for a bit.
They then both put him to rest. "We did as you said boss, we even gave him his own dorm room to sleep in for now." Ava then telepathically said to Jenny.

Christian Higdon said:
They then started discussing about Bill and how dangerous he is.
"What do you know about this guy? I'm sure Sam will help him redeem herself." Ava said to him.

"What do you know about this guy? I'm sure Sam will help him redeem herself." Ava said to him.

ONE CONVERSATION LATER

"So, he's way more crazy than we thought. Oh well, I'm sure Sam can handle him." Then they went to bed.

Christian Higdon said:
Stranger then got up, as he woke up to Ava scanning him to see if he had any bad dreams.
"Hi! I was umm, checking on you if you were having a good sleep! Nothing to worry about." Ava said to him.

Christian Higdon said:
"T-thanks..." He said, getting up.
"You're gonna have to stay here for a little while, because we'll have to help you become the best you can be."

Christian Higdon said:
Bill got some cereal too and sat next to Ava. He felt tempted to kiss her for some reason.
They ate their cereals and got out of the kitchen.

Back