• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Develop a Story II (RP)

Christian Higdon said:
He then lied on her shoulder. Apparently, she was generating an aura that felt warm.
"Are you feeling better now?" She said, caressing him.

Christian Higdon said:
Ava then got a notification from W.E.D. "You should take him to us."
"I can't. I'm stranded in the middle of nowhere." Ava replied.

Christian Higdon said:
"We'll give you a helping hand." They were then teleported to the headquarters.
"This is the W.E.D Technologies headquarters, I hope you like it." Ava said to a sleeping Stranger.

The God Of Procrastination said:
Anonymous gets bored of floating in nothingness, and says "hello" telepathically.
Ava responds "Hello" to him while also using telepathy.

The God Of Procrastination said:
"What's going on here?"
"Well, I ended up being stranded on a deserted island with this guy, and then I was teleported back by W.E.D Technologies.

Christian Higdon said:
"What I use isn't much, just sticks. But your stuff is amazing..." He said, crying a bit.
"I can give you the best tools if you want to." Ava said to him.

Christian Higdon said:
"I'm good." He said. Suddenly, Ava got a new notification from her boss to show this clown to her.
"Okay." She then teleported them to her boss.

Christian Higdon said:
The Stranger woke up and saw another gynoid, this one looking different. Jenny just looked at him.
"Hi, I'm Jenny Wakeman, CEO of W.E.D Technologies since 2015."

Back