• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Develop a Story II (RP)

Christian Higdon said:
Jenny scanned him. It seemed he was both cold and scared. Scared of her for some reason.
"There is no reason to be afraid. Our main priority at W.E.D Technologies is customer satisfaction."

"Thank goodness..." She also gathered that he basically needed a hug every time he woke up due to always having a bad dream.

Christian Higdon said:
"Thank goodness..." She also gathered that he basically needed a hug every time he woke up due to always having a bad dream.
"Have you been having any sort of, psychological problems?" Jenny asked him.

Christian Higdon said:
"Yes. I'm crazy, schizophrenic, I have a temper and it's just too much..." He sobbed a bit.
"I know your problem. We will put you in a therapist room, where one of our robots will scan your problems and help them go away." Jenny said to him.

Christian Higdon said:
"Okay..." Ava then teleported Stranger to a therapist room.
"You're going to be alright, Bill." Ava said to The Stranger, hugging him. She then teleported away to reunite with her girlfriend.

Christian Higdon said:
He was kind of nervous, and saw the therapist walking into the room.
"Hello, my name is Sam, and I am here to look into your problems, and see how I can fix them." The therapist said, entering the room.

Christian Higdon said:
"Ya see, when I was 10, my brother burned down my house, killing my parents." He said.
"That sounds pretty insane." She said, taking notes inside her mind.

Christian Higdon said:
"It was. I never got over it." He said. "A separate version of me was made in my head."
"What do you think can be done about it?"

Christian Higdon said:
"I....I don't know!" He started to cry a bit.
"It's okay." She started comforting him. "Childhood trauma can be devastating, and it can seem like it can never go away."

MaxForward said:
Meanwhile, Ava reunited with her girlfriend Jessie.
"Oh my gosh, Ava sweetie, I was so worried about you." Jessie said to her as they hugged.

Back