• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Develop a Story II (RP)

PublicMinority87 said:
Jay goes for a walk to clear his head, then passes out again, laying by a telephone pull to rest, as his stand goes berserk again, this time creating a large-scale power outage.
Jenny noticed this, and went outside to check on what was happening.

Around the man is a wide electric sphere, and as he clears his head, it goes away and the power starts back up again. "WHat is going on?" He questions.

"I have no idea, I might have. When I black out I can't control my powers, and I have been blacking out multiple times since I woke up." The man says. He introduces himself: "My name is Jay Hetfield, I am 28 years old."

PublicMinority87 said:
"I have no idea, I might have. When I black out I can't control my powers, and I have been blacking out multiple times since I woke up." The man says. He introduces himself: "My name is Jay Hetfield, I am 28 years old."
"Nice to meet you Jay. I'm Jenny Wakeman, 32 year old, CEO of W.E.D Technologies." She replied.

"CEO, huh. That must be a major accomplishment." Jay says. "I am just an electrical worker, but I got this ability called a stand which allows me to manipulate electricity, normally I can control it, but I am not as sure when I lose consiousness. I have mulltiple questions about this place." He says.

PublicMinority87 said:
"CEO, huh. That must be a major accomplishment." Jay says. "I am just an electrical worker, but I got this ability called a stand which allows me to manipulate electricity, normally I can control it, but I am not as sure when I lose consiousness. I have mulltiple questions about this place." He says.
"Well, I run a company full of robots and cyborgs." Jenny said to him.

PublicMinority87 said:
"Interesting. Do you know anything about this place?" Jay asks
Well, the HQ is nearby, so, it was quite a short walk to find you." Jenny responded.

She found out many of the same things her sister Ava found out while being his caretaker.

Christian Higdon said:
It was apparent that he was having a bad dream. Soon enough, he woke up, scared, sweaty, cold, etc.
"What did you see?" She asked him.

Christian Higdon said:
"W-w-well, I was looking d-d-down, and then I fell down a cliff and then..." He then started to cry a bit.
"You should tell it to Sam, she'll like to know about it."

Back