• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Develop a Story II (RP)

Negative Orror: Thank you for trying my cereals you lovebirds (smiley face)!

Ava: Wait wuuuu?

Negative Orror: I maed da machine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christian Higdon said:
"No, no I cannot!" He shouted.
"But, I already have a girlfriend, in case you forgot. Really sorry. I hope you can handle it." She said to him. "But just to give you the moment of your life, here's one passionate kiss for you." She started to mathematically calculate the most passionate kiss she can do.

Christian Higdon said:
"It's fine. I've lived alone forever, so this is fine." He smirked.
"Maybe one day you'll find the love of your life. But until then, here's the most passionate kiss I can do, as a cheers to you." She then started kissing him with incredible passion.

Jenny started to program stuff into her, as she got her objectives. To care for Bill and scan if he has any bad dreams.

Jay goes for a walk to clear his head, then passes out again, laying by a telephone pull to rest, as his stand goes berserk again, this time creating a large-scale power outage.

Christian Higdon said:
Jenny started to program stuff into her, as she got her objectives. To care for Bill and scan if he has any bad dreams.
"Okay, I'm his caretaker, right?"

Back