• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Destroying a whole kitchen AP?

MintyBoi1

He/Him
I’m trying to make a page for Kenstar from Girlchan in Paradise by Egoraptor and the best AP feat I can find is one of the characters being stated to have destroyed a whole kitchen. I’m thinking this’ll be small building but without specification it’s hard to gauge. There’s also the scaling chain, Kenstar is stronger than the guy who did that probably by tens of times and above Yusuke who punched someone to the sky and out of sight (wall level). There’s also 32 villains who should all be around the same level of power and their leader (the one Yusuke punched) Kenstar is also above. So how much multiplication of Kenstars power would that be?

Depends on how it was destroyed. If it's an explosion, then...

The average length of a kitchen is ten feet, or 3.048 meters.

3.048^3*((27136*1.37895 + 8649)^(1/2)/13568 - 93/13568)^2=0.00227578066 Tons of TNT (Wall Level)

It was from him charging up. Rocks rose while he charged so it probably was violent fragmentation. Though it also could’ve just been an explosion so that works

Now that I remember, Kenstar managed to kick the 27 remaining Bushido Blasters who should all scale to that wall level feat via scaring the kitchen destroyer and defeat them in one move. Would that need its own Calc?

Now that I remember, Kenstar managed to kick the 27 remaining Bushido Blasters who should all scale to that wall level feat via scaring the kitchen destroyer and defeat them in one move. Would that need its own Calc?
I'm kind of confused as to what you're saying here.

What would you quantify Kenstar kicking all them as, I’m thinking either Teleportation or conceptual manipulation since Kenstar just kicked the picture of them previously shown in episode 2

Back