• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Desolate Era CRT: Ji Ning Profile Split and World God Key Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planck69

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Yeah, another one. Seeing as Ji Ning's profile is at 80K+ bytes in size and I'm at 2/3 of the novel down, it'd probably be cleaner to split the page into two; one for his adventures in the Three Realms and another for the 2nd half of the novel outside it, in the primordial chaos.

This is the sandbox for the second profile and will be called Ji Ning (Desolate Chaos) in reference to the name of the multiverse he is a part of. whereas the first will be called Ji Ning (Three Realms). It has a new key added to it, World God with the Elder God key being moved to it. As for new abilities;

Agree: 6 (Zaratthustra, XDragnoir, Rikimarox2, Setsuna_tenma, Starter Pack, Maverick_Zero_X )

Disagree: 0

Neutral: 0

@Zaratthustra @Damage3245 @XDragnoir @Rikimarox2 @Setsuna_tenma

I summon thee.

Last edited:
Having read through this, I obviously agree.

Although shouldn't his Intelligence at this point be Extraordinary Genius? Dudes so far above everyone in talent and everything else, it feels weird for him to just be Genius especially when everyone else praises him.

Intelligence at higher levels is sorta weird on the site anyway, for stuff that isn't comic book nonsense so I wasn't sure.

Agree.

Yeah, intelligence is kinda harder to pinpoint and rate by using the wiki system as that's built around comic book/cartoon feats of building technology.

Thanks for the input. Seeing as three staff and 3 non-staff supporters agree then I will make the profile. Any issues with the thread can be addressed by asking me to reopen it or talking to me on my wall.

Until next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back