• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Describe your verse technically correct

• Robotics has been turned insane as a regular robot was soon programmed to fight and absorb the powers of every robot killed
  • Elvis is a buff man who wants to get all the ladies
  • If a Bugs Bunny/Aladdin hybrid got 2 genies to grant every wish
  • You have become a furry as you soon join a furry guild with your newly made furry friend to figure how you became a furry
Is the first one megaman

is the second one Johnny bravo

is the third the fairly oddparents

the fourth I Don’t know

A child is penetrated by a girl, in turn making children, his daughter proceeds to brainwash him then regrets it, while his son tries to kill him and is killed in turn by him instead. This child then proceeds to sacrifice himself to a video game played by a dinosaur.
W H A T
I N
T H E
S E V E N
H E L L
I S

T H I S

Yep

Thought it was too easy so here we go again

A random ass kid turns into a death god, turns out his father is one, his mother is the death god's nemesis that was killed by a pervert but actually killed by her God that tried to end the God's father's creation that is the universe

Last edited:
Yep

Thought it was too easy so here we go again

A random ass kid turns into a death god, turns out his father is one, his mother is the death god's nemesis that was killed by a pervert but actually killed by her God that tried to end his father's creation that is the universe
Bleach?
Soul Eater?

- two siblings get Teleported to another world and must solve all issues through playing games.
No game no life.

My turn, three dudes see fireworks and suddenly realize everyone disappeared. They get things similar to visas that has days count, if the count goes to zero they die, and they have to complete death games with the rewards being tarot cards and extending their visa.

I pretty much explained the whole plot, damn.

A young martial artist competes against an eclectic group of fighters, including his own dad, to prove who has the strongest punch. Along the way, he battles prisoners, bounty hunters, and an old man with ridiculously long hair.

A group of hunters venture out into the wilderness to fight oversized animals with oversized weapons. They also cook a lot of food and wear the animals' skins as armor. Oh, and there's a cat that plays the drums.

A high school drama featuring a bunch of talking animals, where the carnivores struggle to control their urges and the herbivores are scared for their lives. There's also a wolf who wants to date a rabbit, a murdered alpaca, and a weird mafia subplot.

A fantasy game where players create an avatar and interact with other players in a world full of magic and monsters. You can make money by fishing, chopping down trees, or buying and selling virtual items, but you'll probably spend most of your time trying to click on things and waiting for your character to stop walking into walls.
(These shouldn't be too tough)

Last edited:
Local orphan needs to become Jesus to live a normal life

Consequences of interspecies relationship

A boy and his big toy beat a god-wannabe

Some dude gets so mad he wants to end the world

Man penetrates family with job perks and wears them as a fashion statement. Decides to take his boss' job but ends up ruining his work place after penetrating his father and scamming his sister, before skipping the country and changing his name.

a guy with a friend,when his friends beats other they says weird words and
KING FIGHT ANOTHER KING WHO IS FIGHITING ANOTHER KING BUT KING B NEGS C THEN A DESTROYS A OBJECT WHICH NEGS HIM/HER BUT B STAYS ALIVE(ez to guess)

No game no life.

My turn, three dudes see fireworks and suddenly realize everyone disappeared. They get things similar to visas that has days count, if the count goes to zero they die, and they have to complete death games with the rewards being tarot cards and extending their visa.

I pretty much explained the whole plot, damn.
Umm did you want us to guess Alice In Borderland?

A young martial artist competes against an eclectic group of fighters, including his own dad, to prove who has the strongest punch. Along the way, he battles prisoners, bounty hunters, and an old man with ridiculously long hair.

A group of hunters venture out into the wilderness to fight oversized animals with oversized weapons. They also cook a lot of food and wear the animals' skins as armor. Oh, and there's a cat that plays the drums.

A high school drama featuring a bunch of talking animals, where the carnivores struggle to control their urges and the herbivores are scared for their lives. There's also a wolf who wants to date a rabbit, a murdered alpaca, and a weird mafia subplot.

A fantasy game where players create an avatar and interact with other players in a world full of magic and monsters. You can make money by fishing, chopping down trees, or buying and selling virtual items, but you'll probably spend most of your time trying to click on things and waiting for your character to stop walking into walls.
(These shouldn't be too tough)
Baki (haven't seen it)
Beastars (idk I haven't watched it either)

Pulseman, and because I've practiced this multiple times in Miiverse.

Anyways...

A pair of rodents make a super computer to analyze a book, then find out it has an eldritch abomination, and so they make a clone of a kid to defeat it. The child is then obligated to kill his son.

A pair of rodents make a super computer to analyze a book, then find out it has an eldritch abomination, and so they make a clone of a kid to defeat it. The child is then obligated to kill his son.
can you stop describing kingdom hearts everytime

A mysterious doll has been passed across millions of years and ends up in a garage. Kids pick it up, and it animates into a large fat pedo.

Back