• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Describe your verse technically correct

• The only 2 characters with powers are infinitely weaker than me.
  • I have so many powers, that no one can understand me.

(Both for the same verse.)

3 average high school teenagers with one of them recording their daily life until they suddenly has access to telekinesis. They pretty much just **** around for a bit until one of them eventually goes rogue

3 average high school teenagers with one of them recording their daily life until they suddenly has access to telekinesis. They pretty much just ***** around for a bit until one of them eventually goes rogue
This could be Chronicle but I'm not sure, I've never watched it.

1. Kids so good at talking to their mini Ninjago's, that when used right they can destroy universes.
2. Kid so bad at basketball that he's good???

Last edited:
A girl has a friendly relationship with a child born out of underage reproduction between teenagers, being nothing more than a tool to ideally eventually gain pleasure by higher-ups that made her to drain out her friend, she gets jealous of her friend and fights him, she dies, and is barely remembered out of a salty taste.

Unkillable supernatural beings antagonize and brutally terrorize each other for a few minutes and then they do it all over again for an actor's wage.

Back