• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Describe your verse technically correct

Local Chinese Man bangs his aunt and a red-haired God of Destruction with unrivaled power

Local Chinese Man bangs his aunt and a red-haired God of Destruction with unrivaled power
Too many chinese
2x9gdp.png

Alien race makes contact with earth, makes tv shows, gets powers, get into an interplanetary war and now the mc and his violent dog need to fight off enemy alien factions

This isn't a verse here yet but I will make it a verse, cause either it is allowed or animation vs animator gets yeeted

Alien race makes contact with earth, makes tv shows, gets powers, get into an interplanetary war and now the mc and his violent dog need to fight off enemy alien factions

This isn't a verse here yet but I will make it a verse, cause either it is allowed or animation vs animator gets yeeted
It's that Scooby-Doo fanfic you were talking about, isn't it?

Man wipes out humanity with the power of friendship.

Woman kills millions of people including her boyfriend while said boyfriend tries to kill his girlfriend's naked sister to avenge her.

A dog gets trained by an owl in the ways of the ninja to save Japan from worms.

I am forever single so I set out to be a god and get a harem along the way.

I have a crush on a person I want to kill in a world where house utilities wearing high heels try to wipe out humanity.

Y2K happens
Wizards replace science with magic from a higher dimension
Anime Freddie mercury's girlfriend gets the incurable ligma virus
Anime Freddie mercury's best friend some guy starts metal gear rising 2 and makes them into metal gears

Former super agent for North Korea, now a middle aged man goes on a trip to save his daughter from gangsters

Round three:

- Man gets stranded on an ocean, has to help single mother raise her kids to get the cure for his space tuberculosis

- The sins of God were ultimately the sins of man all along

- Crippled siblings desperately attempt to not commit war crimes

- Highschoolers play 4-D chess. Results are inconclusive, leading to them banging.

- Young couple ditches their arranged marriage partners, flee to a deserted alien planet to become vegan air-skaters

- Local child hits head after falling, becomes unstoppable force of nature with variable morality.

Depressed cripple gets dino aids and kills the president so he can find Jesus.

Man just can't stop suffering.

Dude beats the shit out of other dude so bad, it turns him gay, resulting in a twink killing government officials and **** laserbeam.

Extremely jacked 400IQ furry brutalizes the mentally ill.

Back