• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh I think it's fine to say they're around the size of a normal man. Fragmentation of concrete is 6 j/cc, while violent fragmentation is 17-20 j/cc.

Fragmentation: 5.11e5*6 = 3.066e6 Joules, Wall level

Violent fragmentation (low-end): 5.11e5*17 = 8.687e6 Joules, Wall level

Violent fragmentation (high-end): 5.11e5*20 = 1.022e7 Joules, Wall level

Huh not bad, frag should prolly be used tho

It's definitely frag.

Heh, MCU's low-end street tiers scale to a good Wall level feat

Anyway, I've added the concrete section to the References for Common Feats page since it's uncontroversial and wouldn't harm anything of the sort.

Also pulverization values were missing, so I added those in as well.

KLOL506 said:
I don't think it was the multi-armed outriders they killed, it was the two-armed ones, which are 9-B on their own and could hold their own with Okoye, who scales to Black Widow.
Wait there are different Outriders? Can you show photos?

Actually I propose the Outriders just be 9-B, far higher with claws. None of them could give the 8-Cs trouble one-on-one, and had to rely on sneak attacks, mauling in a group or using sheer number/weight to knock someone off balance.

But they already did. They scale to Ultron Sentries, who can bust through concrete, which is above 3 megajoules, which also happens to now be on the References for Common Feats page.

I'm going to make a relatively huge MCU street tier CRT, but not anytime soon as there's cal's CRT plus I have CRTs for multiple other verse, plus the forum move's coming soon.

What are the conclusions here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back