• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demonbane's Tier Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's start with this .It was described that there is non-Euclidean geometry structures. I turned to wikipedia and found that Spatial Dimensions are included to Euclidean geometry. For example, this stated on this page. So, there is space, which don't belong to concept of Spatial Dimensions => Baseline 1-A

>This is story of a universe outside another universe outside another universe outside another universe...

At this scan we can see, that there are infinite universes and each next universe is beyond previous.

>This is story of an eternity contained in a single moment. This is the story of infinity contained in the tiniest speck of dust. After reading this scan, it is obvious that each next universe transcends previous. Like whole universe compared with the tiniest speck of dust.

What we have in the total? There is universe, whuch contain baseline 1-A structures, and there is next universe, which is beyond previous and transcends it... and this "ladder" is going to infinite.

And there is a character, who transcends this whole "ladder of universes".

So, let's look at requirement for High 1-A Tier

>High 1-A | High Outerverse level: Characters who can affect and create/destroy states or realms which are completely transcendent over infinitely-layered Outerversal hierarchies and any extensions thereof, as well as the framework in which such entities are defined in the first place. Note that simply adding more "layers" to an already infinite 1-A hierarchy (or some structure of equivalent size) is not enough to reach this tier, and one must be completely external and unreachable by it in any form.

In my opinion statments higher are enough for High 1-A.

And we can scyle High 1-A tier via Augustus.

Non-Euclidean geometry is a real life thing. It's literally any geometry that's not Euclidean, which doesn't necessarily mean 1-A or Low 2-C or any rating whatsoever without proper context.

>This is story of a universe outside another universe outside another universe outside another universe...

At this scan we can see, that there are infinite universes and each next universe is beyond previous.
This just confirms infinite universes, which would be 2-A, but nothing about whether they are transcendent of each other.

>This is story of an eternity contained in a single moment. This is the story of infinity contained in the tiniest speck of dust.

After reading this scan, it is obvious that each next universe transcends previous. Like whole universe compared with the tiniest speck of dust.
I don't see how this proves that each next universe transcends the previous one. At best this could mean that each universe is infinite, which still would be 2-A. But it seems more likely to me that it just says time is infinite, not necessarily the universes themselves.

I don't really see anything above 2-A here. And time and space being irrelevant doesn't mean much anymore, at best that would be Low 1-C at face value, you need a lot of context for more.

I apologize if it's inconvenient but i don't want to participate in any revision thread unless i desire so. So for this one, it's a no.

Ogbunabali said:
Non-Euclidean geometry is a real life thing. It's literally any geometry that's not Euclidean, which doesn't necessarily mean 1-A or Low 2-C or any rating whatsoever without proper context.

This just confirms infinite universes, which would be 2-A, but nothing about whether they are transcendent of each other.

>This is story of an eternity contained in a single moment. This is the story of infinity contained in the tiniest speck of dust.

After reading this scan, it is obvious that each next universe transcends previous. Like whole universe compared with the tiniest speck of dust.
I don't see how this proves that each next universe transcends the previous one. At best this could mean that each universe is infinite, which still would be 2-A. But it seems more likely to me that it just says time is infinite, not necessarily the universes themselves.
I don't really see anything above 2-A here. And time and space being irrelevant doesn't mean much anymore, at best that would be Low 1-C at face value, you need a lot of context for more.

Wouldn't this downgrade the verse? Since the infinite universe stuff refers to Shining Trapezohedron aka the thing which sealed the Outer Gods.

I'm not really familiar with Demonbane, I'm just going by what's been posted here, I don't even know what Shining Trapezohedron is. And the highest I can see from what's here is 2-A.

Also, try not to quote large texts, it clogs the thread.

I think that we should stick with the current results of Sleepy's previous revision of the series, in lack of better options.

Demon bane is at best 1-A and nothinghigheror it will be a wank considering the reasojjng is flawed such as using euclidean space.

Hmm maybe just wait for Supreme to respond if he has any counter arguments. Though it has been a day already so I think he might not have any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back