• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ALRF has been sick lately, which is why the revision has been postponed.

Yes, I hope that you will get better soon.

Thanks all~

But now i am ready to go.

For Azzy, no i don't believe he should be High 1-A. He's clearly shown to be bested by others various times. Whether it be Zs-A-Wia (Liber Legis true name and form), or those mysterious beings sealing him alongside with the Court of Chaos, or the fact he got one shotted and blasted to smithereens by Hakaishin Demonbane

@Ant

Considering this thread seemed agreed with all, would you mind opening Elder God Demonbane, Yog-Sothoth (Demonbane) and Azathoth (Demonbane) for now?

Also like i said, in my OP, considering the translation issues the light novels have, it would be better to delete Demonbane (Gunshin Kyoushuu) and Liber Legis (Gunshin Kyoushuu) as their information basically relies on a crappy translation from the korean version of the light novels instead of japanese novel. Like i said, just these two profiles will be removed as their statistics are basically impossible to go through without the original novels that i can't find

I have unlocked the 3 pages that you requested and deleted the other 2.

I vaguely recall Matthew going through the initial Demonbane VN to ascertain the feats and powerscaling that the VN embodies, so I didn't feel strongly compelled to read the VN for that sake but this thread gives me the impression that the more people read Demonbane material, the better it will be to get a clearer perspective on how strong (or weak) the Demonbane verse actually is.

However, there is one thing bothering me. If a lot of the OP qualities associated with the Shining Traphezohedron are just bogus and non-canon, then is the Shining Traphezohedron still an immensely powerful beatstick or does that honour go to a different beatstick in fiction overall?

So if Azathoth is not a tier 0 like you say, then how do you explain this-

Azzy_World.jpg

This still implies that if Azathoth ever wakes up, everything gets erased.

Sorry but I am finding it hard to believe he is Tier 1-A.

Dreaming reality into being is not automatically tier 0, even if it is a 1-A reality, especially if the being that does this has shown limitations, but I am not not well informed regarding the issue.

Been cheking out this series for a very long time and sadly can't say much especially for what happens after the first one since I only read Zanma Taisei

Also TC, would you mind posting the JP text that could be copy pasted for some of them? Also, for some JP text that's translated, I think it'll be nice if TL is posted (even if it's a rough one). Sorry for seeming like I'm making a request but I think this could make the revision post "better" so maybe some people can try checking them (especially for some that may not be able to read them just by looking at the text but they'll be able to check them somehow if they are still in doubt)

Anyway, great work on this. Also, just recently heard that there's also another version of Demonbane called Hakaishin Demonbane. When's profile of it :)? Or can it warrant one?

Azathoth was beat up twice, both by Elder Gods we know nothing about, and also by Vortex Blaster Demonbane.

He isn't the most powerful thing in the setting.

Plus some Elder Gods ( All Azif , and the protagonists ) were shown completely unaffected by Azathoth's awakening . Don't get me started on the newer Azathoth (Azana) showing up and supposedly replacing the previous Azathoth, which would contradict the tier 0 rating severely

Divine Creator dreamed up 1-A's.... But he isn't tier 0 by any extent of the imagination. He's pretty good into the 1-A tier... But that's it. You can argue the same about Azathoth.

Vortex Blaster? Isn't Nitroplus Blasterz.

And if you include that game then Saber would be 1-A.

It is canon. We see Vortex blaster at the end of the continuation of DYN Freaks looking for the new Azathoth (Azana) . Invalidating something because it is a crossover is a bit of a bad move. Some crossovers were shown to be canon in some media works. We can just say ' Saber being that high-end is a outlier / Make a alternate profile for that incarnation of Saber ' and move on.

I can also argue Azana has to be at least far superior to thebprevious iteration of Azathoth.

• Crow can access Liber Demonbane and his powers , who is well above the Elder Gods who curbstomped Azathoth and was unaffected by the awakening .
  • Narukami stalemated him .
  • A witch calling himself "Nyaralothep curbstomped both of them" .
  • Mugen stopped andd broke the hand of Llber Demonbane when extremely weakened. She also oneshotted said witch.
  • Base Azana (EoS) stalemated Mugen
  • Azana casually ascended Narukami to the Elder God status, but Elder god Narukami is far weaker than Azana herself .

I wouldn't say any of that is direct proof that azana is stronger and due to her being a "shade" of sorts of Azzy I'm inclined to believe he could do all of this.

Wanna know why? The english translation is based on the korean version which is vastly different from the japanese version. Ends with the reader seeing cringy shit like "Super super space-time".
If you are talking about the end of Þ╗ìþÑ×Õ╝ÀÞÑ▓ then while it sounds strange that is basically what is written.

I haven't seen the english version so I don't know its quality, but this statement is in the novel. Just commenting since I noticed the pages for them are gone now, though I don't remember what they were before so I can't say they were accurate or not.

Back