• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demonban is dead, who is the new king of machines?

I'm confused about how people ranked Azathoth as tier 0 when in the story itself doesn't have any proof said that Azathoth is omnipotent.

I mean, if he was tier 0 then why Azathoth is sealed inside Shining Trapezohedron by the Elder Gods?

I'm confused about how people ranked Azathoth as tier 0 when in the story itself doesn't have any proof said that Azathoth is omnipotent.

I mean, if he was tier 0 then why Azathoth is sealed inside Shining Trapezohedron by the Elder Gods?
He was napping, and they put his nappingness in the sword. ~~that makes right?~~

I mean in this wiki omnipotence is not the reason for tier 0
It was based on hierarchy back then, the one above all was tier 0 not because he was stronger then Cthulu, but because he stood on stop of a hierarchy that was sufficiently large

When talking about Demonbane, all they thought was the fan-ficional EGD

Meanwhile other Deus Machinas such as Liber Legis, Aeon, Ambrosius, Demonbane Two Sword, Demonbane Blood, Super Demonbane, Clockwork Phantom: Are we a joke to y'all?

Pfttt, Demonbane π”ˆβ„œπ”‰π”Šπ”—π”‰π”Šβ„Œπ”Šπ”—π”‰π”Šβ„Œπ”œ solos. But seriousl, one of those scans was definitely tier 1

Back