• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demonban is dead, who is the new king of machines?

Now that demanban is gone, what's the msot powerful thing on the wiki you could reasonable describe as mechanical? I know, he probably wasn't "the beastest" when he was deleted, but he was at one point, and it got me thinking, what holds that title now?

Let's make 1 simple rule, higher dimensionalalty not restanding if you can imagine Upgrade from ben 10 upgrading it, even if you must assume the subject is 'willing' then it's "mechanical"

In terms of wiki profiles only, its probably the Numidium from TES, followed STTGL from Guren Lagann

Ok first here "The Numidium" tho I'm not sure if you can call this mechanical, I guess that's probably a word for someone more knowledgeable then me and my friend called it the "NO bot" https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Numidium

And he's the, space God thing, it looks like it's made of space or something and said it came into existence during a battle, but my friend also says it's in fact a robot god thing, I guess that's what you get from it's genre, and from low 1-C robots in general

I suppose there's also the type 1 tardis and the tardis in general, but that's very techno organic? Tardis's are weird things

I'm pretty sure the most destructive thing on the wiki with the velcule tag is

If anyone cares, I'm going to keep looking for contenders I suppose

So far I've found

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Type_1_TARDIS at high 1-C , the STTGL is likely higher so he still ranks above it

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Egg-Wily_Machine_X at low 1-C, taking 3rd or 4th place, still looking around will try to update

Edit: it turns out the protagonist of that series over came the fact his opponent has his name but longer and super in front of it, and is explicitly better then the current number one, making him number one https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Gurren_Lagann

Edit: another character from the STTGL's anime, this villain appears weaker then both him and the protagonist, naturally still placing him at 3rd, I guess for the sake of listing I could limit things to one franchise, so it's not a top ten of these guys, but then again, I'll wait and see what happens and just list anything tier 2-A or above, for mecka's 2-C is still rather exceptional and that's the category I'm in.

Edit: and I wasn't unfounded, I found another such character, who I think places bellow genome as they lack the feat of being involved in the creation of the STTGL

Edit: it now occurs to me now that I found the actual protagonists profile, that the meka sinply has it's own profile, considering the nature of this thread, only the mecka should be on the list, there's already 3 from that universe and there's "going" to be 4 when I reach the anti spiral unless I hand wave him as not robot enough. I guess sense no one is actually commenting, noone would have a problem with that, bit I'll actually read his profile first also the protag's link for consistency's sake

Edit: I seem to have miss understood more then a bit, what some of the AP justifications ment? The STTGL has 12 pilots, I believe this was part of my confusion, also my notion that he was the villain before the anti spiral, that's just wrong, it actually gose something like,

Gurren lagnn < Tengen Toppa Gurten lagnn < Super Tengen Toppa Gurten, however I don't know where lordgenome fites in, sense I um won't count the individual pilot profiles, and just use the mecks- there's less of a over population issue. I'll figure this all out when I'm fone looking over the mecka category

Last edited:
Um ok, I reached the anti spiral, um, I added the upgrade clause for a reason... err, I don't think any version of technology enchantment would help the anti spiral judging by what I read- he seems to fall more on the eldritch side?..err basically first witch was right to say STTGL had second place, I guess I wouldn't be surprised if someone could aurge he couldn't either but then like. TTGL just takes second place, and if he's also like, just made of imagination and intention stuff or something it's GL, I'll just put STTGL there

Anyway, the final lost stands something like,
1 NO bot
2 STTGL
3 TTGL
4 GL
5 Lordgenome (who is in fact, a robot so I will list him, I don't think he's piloting a before mentioned device but forgive me if I'm mistaken)
6 Type 1 tardis (probably missed somethings from doctor who, but i checked the entire vehicle tag, only tardis)
7 Egg-Willy Machine X

Forgive me it's not a top 10, I already spent a considerable amount of time on this, I Honestly doubt anyone will see it and I suspect there's probably some things above number 7 I just didn't find in my search, everything but NO bot is tier 1-C, and there's no normal tier 1-C listed, sorta cool and that's all I can say.

maybe I'll come back and look in the weapon category or actually take the 6 hour trip fown the actual technology category (that I have this feeling won't be completed but it will be what it is) if you know somerhing that could make it on this lsot I'd love to hear it, I'd have made it 1 per franchise if I didn't have so few

2 STTGL
3 TTGL
4 GL
Post-Apotheosis Gurren Lagann is superior to STTGL, because GL destroyed Super Granzeboma, which STTGL had been destroyed by

Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann was created by 12 Tengen Toppa Gunmen, which all were respectively as powerful as TTGL which was created by 21 people, so TTGL and other Tengen Toppa Gunmen are 21 x Infinite x High 1-C, while STTGL is 252 x Infinite x High 1-C, and PA Gurren Lagann is superior to that

In
Post-Apotheosis Gurren Lagann is superior to STTGL, because GL destroyed Super Granzeboma, which STTGL had been destroyed by

Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann was created by 12 Tengen Toppa Gunmen, which all were respectively as powerful as TTGL which was created by 21 people, so TTGL and other Tengen Toppa Gunmen are 21 x Infinite x High 1-C, while STTGL is 252 x Infinite x High 1-C, and PA Gurren Lagann is superior to that
Isn't post apotheosis Lagann stronger than pa GL?

There’s no good enough proof, so Lagann is as powerful as Gurren Lagann. At this part of the battle, Simon, The Anti-Spiral, Gurren Lagann and Lagann are all at the same level, until Simon eventually overcame them and all that
They didn't have decided profiles with the vehicle or mecka tab, so they weren't counted

Last edited:
..I didn't even think about him, isn't he literally made of thoughts tho, not technology?
well to be fair, he is also outright stated to be a mech designed specifically to whup Mandrakk. A mech that just so happens to be half the extension of the Overvoid according to his AP description.

..I didn't even think about him, isn't he literally made of thoughts tho, not technology?
I mean, if we want to go that route STTGL, the Tengen Toppa Gunmen and Gurren Lagann aren’t mecha by standards, because they are just abstract gunmen, whose existence is maintained by the pilots’ thoughts

I mean, if we want to go that route STTGL, the Tengen Toppa Gunmen and Gurren Lagann aren’t mecha by standards, because they are just abstract gunmen, whose existence is maintained by the pilots’ thoughts
Well, I thought about that for awhile, and decided if they dreamed up mecha's they had been flying before but better upgrade would indeed be able to interact with it well the anti spiral seemed to have just been mimicking there shape to mess with them, so that's why the anit spiral isn't here, again if there were like 10 people from that anime I would have made restrictions on numbers from one franchise,

tho sense I was the only person on the thread at the time and I didn't think anyone else would come here, I just gave the final list and called it a nivht with the high level devices I had found. Possible the STTGL perhaps should be outruled depending on whatever standard we actually come up with

Well, STTGL, TTGL and GL aren’t really mecha, we know that
I don't really "like" adding the Numidium because it could be more a magic thing, cus skyrim but it's certainly a feat of engineering, I imagine the creator were going for advanced science is no different then magic vibs with it to make you uncomfortable, that's why I sorta halfway put it on the list

Plus the fact they aren't really traditional mechanics as they're made of this weird green goo ish thing, and when we see TTGL getting torn apart by the granzeboma, we see TTGL having flesh and blood

Plus the fact they aren't really traditional mechanics as they're made of this weird green goo ish thing, and when we see TTGL getting torn apart by the granzeboma, we see TTGL having flesh and blood
Having flesh and blood- definitely ups his questionableness

There’s Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann, which is probably more powerful than Demonbane anyway (from what I know)
Is- there a reason your replying like you just found this thread for the first time?

So um, assuming we agree to discounting STTGL's verse that leaves my orginal lost at..

NO Bot (already questionableas far as I consider)
Type 1 Tardis
Egg-Willy Machine X
A rather short list, I'm going to look into thought robot now I suppose

Also, the thought robot is indees a conceptal peice of the over moder not an actual machine/piece if tec so... no go for the list

Back