• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon wrestler vs axe crazy vtuber (Finn Bálor vs Hoshimachi suisei) (2 VOTES LEFT)

Finn: @Pikaman, @RandomGuy2345, @Rakih_Elyan, @ActuallySpaceMan42, @Peppersalt43

Suisei

rules

Suisei is 896.5 KJ

both 9-B (Base Finn 9-B version)

speed equalized

Bloodlusted suisei (in-character Finn)

they start 1.5 ft apart

both have no knowledge of each other

battle takes place At retrocade from MK11

victory by death or incap

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side

Last edited:
Well the flail and chainsaw will definitely trouble The Demon, though I can’t imagine the sushi will be a factor here. The Demon should be a considerably more skilled fighter, able to easily get the jump on Suisei with the lights out and capitalise with a roughly 4.2x AP advantage and even stronger finishers. Suisei’s weapons spell trouble for sure, but without them she doesn’t stand much of a hope, and The Demon should definitely possess the abilities (both skill wise and in supernatural terms) to get a clean opportunity to do just that

Well the flail and chainsaw will definitely trouble The Demon, though I can’t imagine the sushi will be a factor here. The Demon should be a considerably more skilled fighter, able to easily get the jump on Suisei with the lights out and capitalise with a roughly 4.2x AP advantage and even stronger finishers. Suisei’s weapons spell trouble for sure, but without them she doesn’t stand much of a hope, and The Demon should definitely possess the abilities (both skill wise and in supernatural terms) to get a clean opportunity to do just that
It’s standard equipment her weapons

anyway this is a decisive victory?

Ok so Finn should still be roughly as skilled, and have the AP advantage I mentioned before, but will miss the likes of lights and teleportation. Still, with that egregious a skill advantage he should still be able to navigate the weapons and achieve a victory more times than not (especially given how well trained he is at dodging bigger, harder hitting opponents and finding rare opportunities to shift momentum)

A very tight match w/out Demon but I’d still favour him

O
Ok so Finn should still be roughly as skilled, and have the AP advantage I mentioned before, but will miss the likes of lights and teleportation. Still, with that egregious a skill advantage he should still be able to navigate the weapons and achieve a victory more times than not (especially given how well trained he is at dodging bigger, harder hitting opponents and finding rare opportunities to shift momentum)

A very tight match w/out Demon but I’d still favour him
1 vote for Finn.

btw this is off-topic but uh have you ever met any Chinese people in Ireland (I’m asking this cause I’m Chinese and i know that Chinese immigrants are very common in many countries)

I mean yeah, they’re just… people? Like obviously different people can be nasty or kind or whatnot, that doesn’t really change with any given race (at least in my personal experience)
I know that pikaman, yes they are people, just curious because Chinese have a bad reputation in the world so I had to know for sure.

I would argue Suisei's LS would pose a problem to Finn. Wrestlers often grab their opponents, but he won't be able to push, pull or throw Suisei due to the LS difference.

I went to check those profiles you mentioned. Can't deny it's impressive, damn.
So I can understand, how exactly does Finn handle these LS levels? His profile mentions he tends to use his demon form against those bigger opponents. Mark Henry lifted a car slightly above ground, but Suisei lifted the boulder above eye level and then threw it.

So I can understand, how exactly does Finn handle these LS levels? His profile mentions he tends to use his demon form against those bigger opponents. Mark Henry lifted a car slightly above ground, but Suisei lifted the boulder above eye level and then threw it.
Mark Henry has a feat of breaking a chain that was calc'd to be at Class 25. I'll try and find it soon.

Finn usually tries to outmaneuver his opponents with his swiftness. I do think it's better that @Pikaman give his explanation.

I would argue Suisei's LS would pose a problem to Finn. Wrestlers often grab their opponents, but he won't be able to push, pull or throw Suisei due to the LS difference.
Finn has some of the lowest LS in the verse and has beaten and held his own with those from Class 5 to even Class 25 Lifting Strength, he’s several weight classes below most of his opponents and his fighting style is specifically designed to circumvent these exact disadvantages

Finn usually focuses on quick strikes and unorthodox acrobatics to outmanoeuvre opponents with his excellent agility. Though this works best against sluggish, heavier opponents, it’s worked fine on lightweights such as Seth Rollins. Bálor isn’t a standard technical wrestler, he’s more of a brawler

Back