• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon Slayer (Kimetsu no Yaiba) Discussion Thread #4

Personnaly, my thought of Demon slayer's future is to be like what Jojo is, we could follow another "Kamadou" in the current world, or something like that.

I think that Tanjiro's Demon Form stats might need a cleanup. Problem is, the time that Tanjiro was in this state was just real short.

I think it would be best if Tanjiro's AP is something like 8-B+, potentially 8-A

What are your opinions?

I would say "probably 8-A", because Tanjiro is phisically stronger than the previous key, but he just has animalistic intelligence that just seems to make him weaker.

Official Translations say that Demon Tanjirou was stronger than Muzan... I don't know how I feel about that

You're talking about demon Tanjirou right? Could you link this?

If so, that's an automatic 8-A for demon Tanjirou

I read the Chinese translation and they said that he has more qualification at being a demon than Muzan and Nezuko. Which makes more sense in context since Nezuko is not that strong so it makes no sense to compare him to her in power when he's already compared to Muzan. So sadly no it's not straight up 8-A Demon Tanjirou conformation.

This is probably dead but I think it's good to ask first.

Do we have any active CRT right now? Because I want to do one but I don't know if the verse already has one being discussed right now.

Not currently, though I am planning a major CRT, but will want a couple of things calc'd first. If you don't think the CRT will lead to lengthy discussion and debate, go ahead.
On that note, will start a new thread.

My CRT plan is focused on upgrades, if yours as well then maybe we can combine them. If it is a downgrade then go ahead and lets hope it doesn't take too long.

Back