• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon Slayer (Kimetsu no Yaiba) Discussion Thread #2

Nezuko was specifically stated by Tamayo to be an exception as demons only increase their power by eating flesh. So reactive power level seems to be exclusive to Nezuko and Hantengu.

Muzan should actually have RPL. The flesh cocoon is basically the same thing just a different process that gave him a new form that happened to the Anger demon Sekido

Isn't that just Muzan in the middle of his absorption rather than reactive power level? Hantengu seems to have gained absorption thanks to his reactive power level.

Wait... Did the snake dude's sword change colors? If that's the case, he must be the strongest pillar, at least in his base. IIRC, he can't use the See-Through World and also doesn't have a mark.

Gyomei should still be the strongest, but Obanai is without a doubt the second strongest pillar now. He was keeping up with Marked Sanemi and Marked Giyuu without a Mark so now that he has a mark he should be around Marked Gyomei's lvl.

Currently featwise

Gyomei > Obanai > Sanemi >= Giyuu > Shinobu > Kyojuro > Mitsuri > Tengen

Muichiro is in like a weird place. AP wise he's below Mitsuri but he has a crap ton more abilities such as See-Through-World and red nichirin blade.

Yeah he's at least above Tengen, but I really think he should be higher than just Tengen especially with See-Through-World.

Hey guys, I didn't read the thread to avoid spoilers but...

How far into the series should I be before viewing this disscusion? (sorry for interupting)

I guess all the way up to the latest chapter including the one that's not in English since that's what we are discussing right now.

i don't know korean but is the last page saying that obanai had the mark all along and we just couldn't see it cause' of his clothing?

A summary seems to imply that Obanai just activated the mark at the end of the chapter alongside the red nichirin blade. So this whole time Obanai was keeping up with the marked pillars in base. Although the summary could be wrong and he was using the mark the entire time.

It seems like Obanai had the mark activated the entire time. There was no mention of the mark activating. Also Muzan did say in a previous chapter that marked pillars won't die that easily which implies Obanai has been using the mark.

Also we need a new thread.

Back