• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon and God, Meng Hao vs Bai Xiaochun

the f is dis O_O?

This is an absolute stomp in Bai's favor. The only reason I didn't bring up his key tiering to be changed to "At least High 1-B" is because I....forgot to do it in the CRT.

But Bai in this key was at the peak if the 3rd step, and it was even shown he started to break out of the 3rd step in his fight with Renegade Imm-.........Mortal Renegade.

Also the quotes about them being unparalleled in 3rd step (which is logical even without him being some "strongest type", since he started to go above Peak 3rd...).....tis a stomp for Bai ma dude.

Iirc Immortal Meng was still below Paragon...

Bai is the equivalent in this key of a Peak 9-Essences with Transcendence aura. (along with frigging 1-A EE. Rip GG Meng's Type 8)

Meng is 6-Essences or lower.

So . . . .

Rip Meng.

EDIT : unless you want us to completely forget about in-verse stuff, and consider them both as purely VSBW characters, hence being like : "to hell with canon tis not his tier so we work with Low 2-C ;)".

Then it can be done, I guess. His real key is still "At least High 1-B tho", which should change in the future as well...

Still 1-A EE.....

Off-topic. Who is the strongest Er gen character? And among the MC which is the most powerful? (in order)

Strongest should probably be Allheaven's true self.

For the protags, no way to know. Meng Hao is probably stronger than Su Ming and Wang Lin, and Bai might be stronger than him.

Muitret said:
Off-topic. Who is the strongest Er gen character? And among the MC which is the most powerful? (in order)
Strongest should probably be either the Immortal, or the Emperor, or maybe others but we don't know.

As for the protagonists, at the end of their respective novels Bai should be the strongest. As for "current" times, we do'nt know, but since a lot of time passed after each novel, it's porbably : Su Ming > Wang Lin > Meng Hao for the rest.

Who knows.

Nepuko said:
AkiraDegawa said:
My god, someone beat us to TSS stuff XD.
Also that stuff in your blog, I dunno if the lack of Time was because of his punch, but if it is it's probably Low 2-C.

And you know, Lin Fan has way better feats at the end. He's actually Tier 1, remember when he created a 10-dimensional universe?
I did create Lin Fan profile with 1-A before, but staff delete it cz lack of feat.. pls discuss on my blog, not here xD

I never saw the profile but if only this is what you used to base your assumption for such a high tier then its bad. You need more information which you'll have to explain and expose before others as not all who will revision the verse or verify its claim have read the novel (maybe not even one as its not truly a popular novel). You need to bring more information from the novel including your justifications.

Such high tier will also first need to be approved.

Make a sandbox first and work on it step by step. Maybe ask those who have read it to help or just make threads in the Question and Answeres to ask what you don't understand.

Try making Keys for his weaker Versions first before putting the 1-A Key cause you'd need to have people evaluate those feats for him to enter 1-A since it's a controversial Tier

Back