• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demitri Maximoff VS Himegami Aisa

It seems someone believes he can defeat Accelerator,so I should remind you that the most dangerous opponent for him from To Aru is Himegami Aisa.

No page for her,but not necessary at all,just Tier 10,average human,with the ability "deep blood".

No, characters without pages cannot be used in matches, and claiming Aisa's power would hurt Demitri is a huge NLF.

If it has no page it can't be used in a versus thread. That means it should either be closed or left alone until a page is made.

This page says "Please do not create versus threads for characters without profiles in this wiki. Otherwise it is impossible for other users to verify a character's strengths and weaknesses. If you need help creating a profile, please visit the Official Profile Request Thread, and post reasoning regarding the statistics. For the same reasons, please do not create versus threads for characters who statistics are all rated as unknown."

LazyHunter said:
No, characters without pages cannot be used in matches, and claiming Aisa's power would hurt Demitri is a huge NLF.
You know how Aisa's power works,Demitri would not able to control himself when he see Aisa,and would die when he touch Aisa's blood,no matter how strong he is.

I know Aisa can not be used in matches,just remind everyone that it's not a good idea for a vampire to enter Acdamic City to find other opponent,or do something else.

And strangely,I started Mikoto VS Shirou,Touma VS Sakura,but nobody reply for 2 weeks.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/747114

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/761535

Random-Helper323 said:
If it has no page it can't be used in a versus thread. That means it should either be closed or left alone until a page is made.
This page says "Please do not create versus threads for characters without profiles in this wiki. Otherwise it is impossible for other users to verify a character's strengths and weaknesses. If you need help creating a profile, please visit the Official Profile Request Thread, and post reasoning regarding the statistics. For the same reasons, please do not create versus threads for characters who statistics are all rated as unknown."
If does not consider her ability,Himegami Aisa is an ordinary human.And her only ability I have described clearly above.Any vampire would not able to control themselves when they see Aisa,and would attempt to get her blood and ignore anything,but when they touch her blood,they would be killed at once,changed into ashes.

I know it's impossible to create a page for her,as she can only defeat any vampire without any effort,but can be easily defeated by anyone.

Zhaoshuais said:
You know how Aisa's power works,Demitri would not able to control himself when he see Aisa,and would die when he touch Aisa's blood,no matter how strong he is.
No. That's a huge NLF.

LazyHunter said:
Zhaoshuais said:
No. That's a huge NLF.
In fact,vampires in To Aru are really strong,they have unlimited amount of mana,and can change anyone into vampires if they want.

But when vampires attempted to kill Aisa,all their attempts failed,although they changed everyone in her village into vampires to attack her,including her parents,all of them were killed by Aisa's ability.

Aisa has killed so many vampires that even herself cannot remember how many were killed.And considering the powers of To Aru verse,their tier should not be too low,and being killed by her is already "huge NLF".

That is her ability,we only know she really killed a lot of vampires,and how it works.

And vampire really exist in Kamachi's series,although in another story(but seems in the same multiverse)

You're not supposed to stack quoted posts like that.

In fact,vampires in To Aru are really strong,they have unlimited amount of mana,and can change anyone into vampires if they want.

Infinite magical power only means they don't run out of mana. It doesn't necessarily mean they are strong. Magicians have no record of their actual capabilities or powers. Neither the verse nor we know how strong they are, since apparently the only person to meet them and live is Aisa. Even taking the statement that one of them would be a threat to the world rivaling a nuclear weapon literally still makes them a lot weaker than Demitri.

And really, vampires being able to produce more vampires is the opposite of strong/notable ability so it makes no sense to even bring it up.

And vampire really exist in Kamachi's series,although in another story(but seems in the same multiverse).

...This unrelated fact doesn't support your argument at all. Also, there's no multiverse for the Kamachi series, they are only connected for non-canon crossovers.

Sounds like she could still get a page. It just means she'll be a low tier with hax that's devastating against vampires. Maybe find a knowledgeable staff member and ask them. LazyHunter is listed as a knowledgeable member, so one such person is already here. Sounds like the best idea is to suggest a page be made for her. Keep in mind the answer could be no, though.

Random-Helper323 said:
Sounds like she could still get a page. It just means she'll be a low tier with a hax that's devastating against vampires. Maybe find a knowledgeable staff member and ask them. LazyHunter is listed as a knowledgeable member, so one such person is already here. Sounds like the best idea is to suggest a page be made for her. Bear in mind the answer could be no, though.
I do not want to create a page,would be useless,she is only ordinary human,can be defeated by anyone except vampires,but stomp all vampires,that means we can not find suitable opponent at all.

I understand that is your intention, but it's likely to be closed by the admins instantly due to her not having a page as the rules very bluntly say both characters have to have pages. If it said preferably it would be different, but it says it with no compromise given. That's why I'm talking about page making, to solve this problem and allow threads. And just being low tier wouldn't make her page useless, as there are many characters in Tier 10 who have pages.

I'm just trying to resolve this problem.

LazyHunter said:
You're not supposed to stack quoted posts like that.

Infinite magical power only means they don't run out of mana. It doesn't necessarily mean they are strong. Magicians have no record of their actual capabilities or powers. Neither the verse nor we know how strong they are, since apparently the only person to meet them and live is Aisa. Even taking the statement that one of them would be a threat to the world rivaling a nuclear weapon literally still makes them a lot weaker than Demitri.

And really, vampires being able to produce more vampires is the opposite of strong/notable ability so it makes no sense to even bring it up.

And vampire really exist in Kamachi's series,although in another story(but seems in the same multiverse).

...This unrelated fact doesn't support your argument at all. Also, there's no multiverse for the Kamachi series, they are only connected for non-canon crossovers.
Yes,crossovers are considered for non-canon.

But we have noticed that The White Queen appeared on TV when Touma is discussing with his friends.

In a verse where Magicians can even use Cinderella's story as the base of Magic,and even attempted to summon from Cthulhu series,that's already great risk.

If Kamachi set the rule of universe as all the story which have enough person to believe they can be true can form AIM field from supporters and become the foundation of magic……then it's possible to summon The White Queen there.(And then espers and magic are the same thing works in different ways)

No, it is not possible to summon the White Queen in Toaru's world.

If you read Kamachi series, you'll find out that he makes references to his other works multiple times, and in several occasions some of the works appear as fiction in other works.

Could someone close the thread before it gets even more off-topic?

Random-Helper323 said:
I understand that is your intention, but it's likely to be closed by the admins instantly due to her not having a page as the rules very bluntly say both characters have to have pages. If it said preferably it would be different, but it says it with no compromise given. That's why I'm talking about page making, to solve this problem and allow threads. And just being low tier wouldn't make her page useless, as there are many characters in Tier 10 who have pages.
I'm just trying to resolve this problem.
Earlier I asked a page for Morisato Keiichi,but rejected.(main character from Ah! My Goddess)

Considering Aisa seems unimportant after her appearance and vampires never appears in To aru again,ask a page for her is unlikely.

LazyHunter said:
No, it is not possible to summon the White Queen in Toaru's world.
If you read Kamachi series, you'll find out that he makes references to his other works multiple times, and in several occasions some of the works appear as fiction in other works.

Could someone close the thread before it gets even more off-topic?
Yes,it can be cloesd.But can you look at other two battle threads for me´╝ƒ

That's Kamijou Touma vs Sakura Matou,and Misaka Mikoto vs Shirou Emiya.

I don't know enough about Sakura to give my opinion, and in your match Shirou would blitz and stomp Mikoto, while he would be oneshotted if you equalize speed, so it's a mismatch.

That does sound problematic. Maybe ask LazyHunter on his wall to make a brief page for her? If the answer is no then that's unfortunate. I am sorry, but that is just how this Wiki works. Alternatively there is the Profile Creation Request Thread. Otherwise it just can't happen. The only other option is discussing it on a member's message wall as an unofficial versus debate which is a very limited last resort option, and only if someone is willing to discuss it.

LazyHunter said:
I don't know enough about Sakura to give my opinion, and in your match Shirou would blitz and stomp Mikoto, while he would be oneshotted if you equalize speed, so it's a mismatch.
You underestimated Mikoto,she should be faster than you expected.When a lot of buildings were destroyed by High Priest,Mikoto saved the people in the building with her ability.In fact,lv5 espers can have really fast reaction speed,close to saints,although may not able to move so fast(but seems to be ok at over 1 Mach for most of them)

You should notice that Mikoto hold Mugino to a draw,and both side did their best.And at that time,Mikoto is really tired.

Shizuri Mugino's page clearly described her speed and reaction.In your opinion,that should blitz and stomp Mikoto,but in fact,Mikoto can hold that to a draw.

And if you know Shirou,you should also know Sakura.Shirou has 3 time lines in Fate/Stay Night,Fate for Saber,UBW for Rin,and HF for Sakura.

Random-Helper323 said:
That does sound problematic. Maybe ask LazyHunter on his wall to make a brief page for her? If the answer is no then that's unfortunate. I am sorry, but that is just how this Wiki works. Alternatively there is the Profile Creation Request Thread. Otherwise it just can't happen. The only other option is discussing it on a member's message wall as an unofficial versus debate which is a very limited last resort option, and only if someone is willing to discuss it.
Problematic,you see,last time I suggested a page for a major character,and was rejected only because they believed he should be tier 10.

And Aisa is only a minor character in To aru´╝îso it's unlikely.

It seems odd to reject a character just for being Tier 10. I guess it depends on if there's anything worth noting, and if someone makes the page simply because they have interest in doing so.

Edit: anyway, this is horribly off topic. I think the only options are either make a page for her or abandon the thread.

Random-Helper323 said:
It seems odd to reject a character just for being Tier 10. I guess it depends on if there's anything worth noting, and if someone makes the page simply because they have interest in doing so.
Edit: anyway, this is horribly off topic. I think the only options are either make a page for her or abandon the thread.
A lot of major characters do not have their pages,someone believes they are too weak,but someone can find the proof from novel or manga that they should be stronger than expected.

Last time I suggest a page for Keiichi Morisato,this problem appears.

And there are also arguments on haxs.

You can imagine if I suggest a page for Kyon from Suzumiya series,what would happen.Yes,major character,only tier 10,but almost impossible to be killed,as his girlfriend would not allow this to happen.Last time someone opened a vs battle for Mikuru,I reminded them that Haruhi would not allow anyone to harm her.

Back