• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigra vs. Darkrai

I'm pretty sure darkrai has no resistance to 4-D multiversal ranged passive mind hax that will go into affect as soon as the battle starts.

Demigra via instant mind hax.

As it's been discussed in most of Demigra's other threads, yes. Even post his death his magic acted on it's own and continued to mind control, posssess and warp timelines + power null/negate magic and energy

I don't recall this at all, but even then, Darkrai's dark typing makes him immune (to an extent) to mind hax.

Dark type "immunity" to psychic moves really only goes so far (Especially when most psychic moves are telekinetic blasts. Stuff like confusion (ailment) which affects the mind still works).

Just looked at previous Demigra threads. Other than "mindhaxing" Infinite Zamasu, which from what I see, people just assume he was mindhaxed because he was empowered by the dark energy, all other things are pulled out of thin air and not on profiles.

Apparently, people are saying it's passive because it works post mortem or something. That or because contact wth his ki did something in DBH.

1st thing: Requires a world filled to the brim with this dark energy, which isn't the case here. Not to mention that I don't see Demigra'a name being mentioned.

Second thing: Remnants of energy taking form. Wipe out the remnants, wipe him out.

Third thing: It's literally stated that he timed it so it would activate then. It's not acting on ya own free will, Demigra just planned it before he died.

All Demon Gods posses the same dark energy. That and that thread was created specifically for a Demigra repsect thread and happened during UMX, where Demigra was the main villain and his energy spread across the multiverse. It's also stated in Xenoverse destroying the mirages will not do anything, and will not save someone from mind control. The same scan states it was mind controlling people as well. The dark energy filled space-time on it's own, not because of Demigra, it acted on it's own

Wiping out his remants won't take out Demigra for good, he ressurected 4 times post and his phantoms continued to produce even while he was dead. You have to get rid of his magic across space-time to even attempt to truly get rid of him, and as far as I am aware, Darkrai cannot destroy something non physical like magic or energy

Coming into contact with his energy puts you into mind control, in DBH it was across the entire multiverse

https://imgur.com/gallery/CTC2f His energy leaking over the DBH multivrse, transcending space, and leaking into Beat's multiverse. Also on his profile.

Anyway my closing statement and vote.

There is absolutely no way Darkrai can harm Demigra without coming in contact with him. When he does, In any way, shape or form, he'll fall under his magic and be mind controlled. It controlling infinite zamasu means it is 4-D. It spreading across the multiverse, transcending space and leaking into Beat's shows it's range. There's no way in hell darkrai will be able to escape it.

Wait, Demigra has controled 3-D fusion zamasu first, and after it became 4-D if yes, it may not be applicable But a Thread concerning it is inevitable not to derail this

All other things are pulled out of thin air and not on profiles.

What are you talking about? Power Nullification, Mind Manipulation, Resurrection and Magic are all on his profile.

That or because contact wth his ki did something in DBH.

In DBH, many people have been mind controlled while he was not actively attempting to do so.

Requires a world filled to the brim with this dark energy, which isn't the case here. Not to mention that I don't see Demigra'a name being mentioned.

No it doesn't. The scan Zenkai showed you stated that the Dark energy not only originated from the Space-Time Door but was the main cause of the problem. The world being filled by it was simply an after-effect.

Demigra's name not being mentioned in the scan isn't really relevant given that the plot of UMX is him just placing a Space-Time Door in every timeline.

Remnants of energy taking form. Wipe out the remnants, wipe him out.

Not necessarily. It has been shown that the Phantoms can become the real Demigra if he is dead. He was also dead to the point of not even going to OtherWorld but he still self-resurrected.

People just assume he was mindhaxed because he was empowered by the dark energy

He was not just empowered by dark energy but he was in Villainous Mode which has two properties:

• It controls your mind
  • It boosts you power

@Dodo

Demigra's won majority of matches so far that he's been in, but just hasn't been listed in his profile yet. And the one he lost i've refuted with no one putting forward a refute.

I mean, 2Cs beating 2Bs isn't uncommon.

He'll Chaos beat Frisk but it hasn't been added yet

What are you talking about? Power Nullification, Mind Manipulation, Resurrection and Magic are all on his profile.

Not doubting that. Doubting the level of control, whoch was randomly pulled out of thin air about four Demigra threads ago.

In DBH, many people have been mind controlled while he was not actively attempting to do so.

Prove that it was a passive effect rather than him just doing things offscreen/behind the scenes.

No it doesn't. The scan Zenkai showed you stated that the Dark energy not only originated from the Space-Time Door but was the main cause of the problem. The world being filled by it was simply an after-effect.

Demigra's name not being mentioned in the scan isn't really relevant given that the plot of UMX is him just placing a Space-Time Door in every timeline.

So it's the spacetime door releasing that kind of energy.

Not necessarily. It has been shown that the Phantoms can become the real Demigra if he is dead. He was also dead to the point of not even going to OtherWorld but he still self-resurrected.

Literally says that it's not the real Demigra at like, line number two.

He was not just empowered by dark energy but he was in Villainous Mode which has two properties:

• It controls your mind
  • It boosts you power
I repeat my sentiment. Are you actually assuming that because he was in a mode that it does x, y, and z? That falls under extrapolation hard.

Back