• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigra vs. Darkrai

Also, wanted to say that Darkrai's like Goku in that he's a 3-D being with 4-D power. 3-D mindhax would work on him if good enough (assuming his immunity doesn't scale to like, the Lake Trio or something, which I doubt it does)

Before I get to the rest of your points, I just want to say that UMX is a Japanese game with no localization and has to be slowly translated by Kanzenshuu.

Do you know why I only started using those points? Because that part of the game only was translated then. Please stop with "out of thin air" if you don't know the full context.

I repeat my sentiment. Are you actually assuming that because he was in a mode that it does x, y, and z? That falls under extrapolation hard.

This what the DB wiki has for Villainous Mode. Everytime we have seen Villainous Mode, the target was always Mind controlled. Are we just going to say that he wasn't under mind control (the most key aspect of Villainous mode mind you) just because "lol extrapolation"? Yeah, no.

Literally says that it's not the real Demigra at like, line number two.

This is either a misinterpretation of what I said or a Strawman. I never said it was the real Demigra. I simply said that they can become the real Demigra if he dies.

Read it, and villainizing IZ was Fu's doing, at best, and not Demigra's. Furthermore, Villainous Mode=/=Supervillain Mode, which is what IZ was under.

That's...a misnomer. It's not the real Demigra, but it can become a real Demigra.

The real cal howard said:
Read it, and villainizing IZ was Fu's doing, at best, and not Demigra's. Furthermore, Villainous Mode=/=Supervillain Mode, which is what IZ was under.
That's...a misnomer. It's not the real Demigra, but it can become a real Demigra.
Correction Cal. I believe they are the same thing for just different translations. iirc

They're not. Towa created it specifically to be a successor to Demigra's technique, and she's not even the one that put IZ under it.

Fu's mind control in Xenoverse can control XV Angels and even Chronoa, who was shown to heavily resist Demigra's control even after he gained Toki-Toki . I'm not sure if Demigra has anything that can beat that... So the comparisons is... weak at best.

He was able to reset every Master in Tokipedia w/o heir explicit knowledge of such.... Including Whis, meaning his Magic is around Angel Level . However, this may be raw AP Reality Warping based instead of mind-control, but i wanted to show that XV Fu is VERY powerful in this regard. He doesn't have the God-Ki weaknesses unlike Demigra.

Demigra's best is around SSJ4 Gogeta level in terms of his powers. Fu's magic was shown to effect Angels, both using Reality Warping and Mind-Hax. And.. That isn't even the strongest Fu technically became.

With that out of the way, as Demigra has nothing to do with the control of IZ, his mind control has only worked on six people at once. Darkrai's Resistance is still upwards of Hypno.

Give me some time. I'll prove why it's better. Simply going by DBX to scale to a much more powerful being in DBH is... wrong to say the least.

Scaling hax is wrong in general without sufficient evidence to back it up. Doesn't matter is Demigra's stronger than Fu or not. He doesn't even have access to Supervillain Mode.

Furthermore, checked and Demigra is dead before UMX starts, so that puts more into question. The passive dark energy has still not been addressed to be legitimate after my claim against it being an efffect of the doors either.

Fu's weaker than Demigra ? Which version are we referring to ...

XV: ( Fu powerwise is at least comparable, if not superior to a Xenoverse Post-Tournament of Power Mastered Ultra Instinct Goku , if not far higher, as a Amped Dabura in Tokipedia can keep up equally w/ every Master in the game, such as FP Whis and constantly called them "insects", no matter who he was up against, implying he was stronger than them separately and needed to work together . Dabura was effortlessly oneshotted by Fu . Fully Powered Demigra is at best around XV SSB Level during the RoF saga . )

Heroes : ( Can't tell as we haven't seen so much of him. If he's comparable to this version of SSB from this arc, who was " on a whole different level " to SSJ4 Goku, who even Base soloed Demigra , he's still ridiculously stronger than Demigra even here . It's very likely considered he was very confident taking them all on in the trailer . )

So again, mindhax has been debunked, which renders those votes unusable. Because it's not 4-D as someone entirely different used something designed to be better than what Demigra used, and that Demigra doesnt use to this day, used it on IZ.

Heck, from what I've seen, it was only used on Fused Zamasu, not Infinite. Please correct me if I'm wrong, because I can be.

@Cal

In UMX, Demigra absorbs Towa's Powers who has Villainous mode.

Both Fu and Demigra's magic come from the same source anyways.

Again, from what I've seen, Demigra is dead by the time of UMX. Just checked. Not to mention it's still not Towa who uses it on IZ. And Fu and Demigra's powers coming from the same source means absolutely nothing.

Uhh, Demigra is the main antagonist of UMX...

When the whole premise of of the mind control in DB (which is stated by Chronoa I believe) is that more powerful magic = more powerful mind control, pretty sure the point is valid. That is why godly magic controls better than non-godly magic which Fu lacks.

Demigra is staged to have 4-D mindhax for controlling IZ when:

-Fused Zamasu was the one controlled until further notice

-Fu did it, not Demigra

-Used a magic that Demigra doesn't know

1. He did Mind hax IZ.

3. Like I said, He absorbs Towa's Powers in UMX and it is also heavily implied that his is > Towa's. and before you make the point that it was Fu that did it, Towa has the same exact Supervillain Mode.

We are allowed to scale the potency of the same ability as long as it is not stated that one is greater or less than the other. If we didn't, we would have Sidra and Toppo having the best Hakai. Hell, Fu is literally a clone of Towa with Mira mixed in.

4. DBH Demigra is >> DBX Fu. Almost no contest.

5. Demigra was dead prior to the events of UMX, not during it. Just look at this let's play of DBX

1. Scams then. What I've seen, it's FZ rather than IZ.

3. Again, scans. You can't stop me from saying that Fu did it because again, Fu did it. I can't say that Mew has the same powers and potency as Mewtwo, even though Mewtwo is a direct clone of Mew. Prove that Towa is superior and you have a case. Otherwise, it's just words.

4. Not according to the profile that Julian and Ever agreed on, and truly no offense, but I hold the two of them at a higher accord.

5. Fair enough. Still need to see scans that it was Demigra's energy doing the thingy rather than just your claim, because the scans you've provided aren't enough. All I can see is that it's the spacetime door doing the thingy.

"Dead by umx"

Wot. Umx is literally where demigra tier comes from. Literally everyone in dbh scales to umx demigra lmao. Xenoku, towa, not a, chronoa. Everyone

Darkrai has no way of coming into contact with demigra and surviving. It's as simple as that

Your point 1 response.

How is it not at the level? The scan clearly states the dark energy nullified ki and magic to the point you couldn't do anything. His magic is the basis for all his abilities. His mind control is done by his magic which warped timelines, transcended space and went to another multiverse (shown on his profile if you read it). Mind control is literally his main attack. Anyway, guess we'll wait for blue

About the "mind control from timeline warping and transcending space" stuff..

Im almost 100% sure your not supposed to scale hax like that, paticularly mind hax anyway. Just because it came from a magic that can do the latter, doesnt mean the former has anything to do with it. The magic has 2 different uses in this case. One that has mind control, and the other a strong case of reality warping of timelines.

Prof

That was all demigra. So I'm not scaling anyone. His magic is stated to be transcended in abilities just like it transcended space and the db multiverse. It controlling iz is literal proof it's 4-D. There is no difference in energy from the demon gods as well.

Edit: the magic he used to enter beats multiverse is the same magic that was controlling everyone. The feats of controlling and transcending Or warping timelines happened at the same time in some cases

Back