• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigra vs. Darkrai

For the last time, Fu was the one who controlled Zamasu, and I still didn't see anything about t being Infinite rather than Fused, like the images I saw on the DB wiki. And not all of his abilities are on the same scale. Demigra is not Fu. End of story.

"In a world filled with dark energy, you can't manifest the strength you have."

So no, it requires the world to be filled with dark energy. Which will not be the case for a neutral match. Show me Demigra nullifying energy just by making contact with them. Even if he did, it's not like Darkrai uses h2h combat often.

No. Magic has different uses. You can literally never say that one magic that does one thing is the same as a magic that does another thing with very few exceptions. Magic is that versatile.

Show me Demigra's best showing of mind hax. Because this is a problem that's been going on for too long. It went to the Flowey thread, the Alphamon thread, etc..

Blue is going to make a thread on it like he said. We've already replied to the things you're saying and it's going in a circle. So it's best to wait for Blue

I would like to know if the Mind Hax issue is settling because it seems important for this game and the ones I want to do later

I'm making a thread about it. I just had to go through 500 pages worth of Kanzenshuu pages to make sure I don't leave out any translations for DBH that could be useful.

Can't Darkrai Dark Void + Nightmare + Bad Dreams?

It's not out of character it's something he would do. Plus even if he has to attack he is a Special attacker not attacker so he wouldn't purposefully come in contact with Demigra

Back