• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigra Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a blog discussing feats in DB Heroes and a possible Upgrade for Demigra depending on what the feats could mean. Also,

Demigra made infinite timelines:

https://imgur.com/a/t135T

This scan translates to: "Various Kinds of infinite posibilities that may have existed overflow."Demigra turned all possibilities into timelines.

The real world being above Space and Time was debunked in our last thread. Also the Crack of Time isn't above Space and Time. It's another realm outside of the Multiverse with its own Space and Time. Not to mention that the requirements for Infinite Speed is that they normally have feats at this level for them to be reliably placed as such or else it is an outlier.

I already expressed my thoughs on 2-A Towa before. However im interesred in what anyone else has to say.

Well actually, the information for the last thread on was kinda off. There were statements by Trunks and Chronoa stating that Demigra's power would have had to transcend space and time to affect the real world. Characters such as Demigra, Towa and Mira have been able to move in frozen time. There is a place [1] that is beyond the Time-Spacedistortion that was going to destroy the Multiverse. Young Demigra absorbed Tokitoki (the embodiment of time) and was still weaker than Current Demigra. Demigra destroyed all of time in base without TokiToki.

Actually there is a thread going on that might imply Demigra (TokiToki)>>>DBH Demigra but that isn't the point.

Also all of the statements I saw in the blog seem to refer to the real world as "another world" not a world completely above Space and Time.

Also that last scan further proves that the Crack of Time or any other realm is outside of the Multiverse as a separate timespace but not above said concepts entirely. Remember when Demigra was going to escape to the Crack of Time to survive the destruction of the Multiverse? That is an example.

However im going to recheck the blog to see what more stuff there is that could possibly be added.

Atleast in DBH, It is shown that current Demigra >>> Past Demigra (tokitoki). Also, Japanese has a very limited vocabulary when talking about higher dimensions. Also this is Dragon Ball. I highly doubt they are going to dive into the subject of higher dimensions.

I can at least agree that Towa could have solid Time Stop and Reality Warping(warping a dimension by throwing her staff at it.)

Bluetrekking said:
Atleast in DBH, It is shown that current Demigra >>> Past Demigra (tokitoki). Also, Japanese has a very limited vocabulary when talking about higher dimensions. Also this is Dragon Ball. I highly doubt they are going to dive into the subject of higher dimensions.
Yeah i agree that Dragon Ball might not dive into higher dimensions but who knows?

Possibly infinite speed? Characters have been shown to move in frozen time and were able to move when Towa stopped the flow of time and when Demigra destroyed it.

It might be possible considering this is a different continuity. However something like this has to be accepted by the staff.

Its because they kind of are.

Although this one seems to deal more with Infinite Speed Demigra than 2-A Demigra.

Unite My Rice said:
This Demigra thread and the other one look like they're both talking about the same stuff.
Also, what are your thoughts on this:

Demigra made infinite timelines:

https://imgur.com/a/t135T

This scan translates to: "Various Kinds of infinite posibilities that may have existed overflow."

Demigra turned all possibilities into timelines.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
The problem is that we need those scans translated.
But I did: This scan translates to: "Various Kinds of infinite posibilities that may have existed overflow."

But what does that have to do with Demigra? Does it say he changed them into timelines of his own power?

Unite My Rice said:
Isn't this also being discussed in the other thread though?
Well, In the other thread, Ryu had the direct translation for the scan and the #1 rule for Japanese is that you should never direct translate. Plus, mine was up before his.

But the other thread has more people and staff participating on it which might give more chance for more input.

You can even link your blog to that thread if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back