• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigra (Dragon Ball Xenoverse) VS All of Saint seiya (not all at once)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demon God Demigra VS Saint Seiya Verse

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Demigra https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Saint_Seiya

Rules are as follows:

Demigra will fight each character from weakest to strongest in a massive open part of space with no nearby planets. He has three mirages and will not enter the fight until they are defeated. Demigra can mind control anyone lower tier. And he can do it to anyone in the same tier that hasn't shown resistance to mind control. Every mind controlled fighter helps him in his next fight leading to him building an army. Every mind controlled fighter receives a major buff to all stats. Primordial deities aren't in the fight.

Notes:

1: If anyone requests a valid change to the rules I will oblige.

2: Demigra himself is the 3A his mirages are 4B and full power is beyond 2C.

3: I know nothing about Saint seiya ;P. This means I will not argue people's opinions. (Though I don't really do that much anyway)

4: Fights like these should have specific counters.

5: Remember I said he could mind control ANYONE his tier or below. Without that he can mind control ANYONE who isn't a god. SO if people such as this Thanatos fella arent considered gods then they are on demigras side immediately without the nerf I put. I wanted that to be known. His mind controls ONLY restriction is gods.

Demigra Owned Count: 3

The ENTIRE Saint Seiya verse? Hades himself is around Demigra W/ Prep level but MUCH faster, and he's only a high tier.

Saint Seiya Verse, 0 diff.

Couldn't Thanatos just will him to death? Or am I misunderstanding his power? Thanks would speed blitz him for sure, but he would have to has him to death. Gonna do a little more research before I cast an actual vote.

PostmodernD said:
Couldn't Thanatos just will him to death? Or am I misunderstanding his power? Thanks would speed blitz him for sure, but he would have to has him to death. Gonna do a little more research before I cast an actual vote.
He can kill people with a thought, IIRC.

A Hero Long Forgotten said:
^ I can just picture it.
Demigra: "This is easier than I thought! This universe is so weak!"

Thanatos: "Speaking of thoughts" XD
That made m laugh way more than it should have.

Demigra is a glass canon. His durability is only that of a singular 3-D universe.

His speed is in the 180 billion x FTL whereas SS has people in the quintillions, sextillions and even Immeasurable.

Saint Seiya has multiple people who are likely higher degrees of 2-C than Demigra (and once again Demigra still has Tier 3 dura, so any Tier 2 could literally effortlessly one shot him) Even if they didn't have the strength to kill him they have a large assortment of hax to put him out.

Lastly Saint Seiya has Chronus who is possibly a 2-A and Immeasurable. So this is someone who is literally infinitely stronger than Demigra. Not just that but literally infintely stronger than people who have AP literally infinitely greater than Demigra's durability. And is literally infinitely faster than him.

Please properly inform yourself about characters before you make threads on them. So you do not end up breaking the rules with ridiculous stomp threads like this. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back