• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deltarune: Monster's Blood Manipulation Resistance Upgrade

Come on, Kira. This isn't contributing anything.

You can apply it if most are in agreement, I'm not going to stonewall.

You can apply it if most are in agreement, I'm not going to stonewall.
Do not worry, while I disagreed with you, I would not make the assumption that you're the kind of person to purposedly stonewall a thread. I appreciate the time you took to give your input.

Two agrees.
One disagrees.

Members are either neutral or agreeing.

I am unsure if that's enough. Since there is no more debating going on, the votes are all we have.
What???
It's not sophism it's just understanding applications of the English language.

If you didn't want to hear opposition to your interpretation, then why did you make a thread on the subject? Not everyone is going to blindly accept what you want without question. I couldn't care less what you want to hear or not.

It's not a false equivalency it's the justification you provided me but it doesn't support your argument in this instance.

You know who made and approved the English version? Toby. The American. The native English speaker.

Calm down.
Also I think that is two, not three as I double checking.

I just disagree with the japanese stuff, I don't mind the change

Two agrees.
One disagrees.

Members are either neutral or agreeing.

I am unsure if that's enough. Since there is no more debating going on, the votes are all we have.
Usually “three is the magic number” for staff agreements but idk what happens when your toss a disagreement into the mix

• If the source of the statement is reliable?
  • If the statement conflicts with the story or feats of the character?
  • If the statement is only valid in the context of its setting, or if it holds up in comparison with other settings?”
TLDR, the statement from that specific character who say “everyone bleeds, right?” can been discarded.

Last edited:
Oh, they are separate worlds, but it's confirmed to be an alternative universe. (accompany that with a multitude of elements being shared and none being contradicted, and you have a strong reasoning to believe monsters also shouldn't be any different).
Yes, they are.
BUT.
They're still the same timeline but something happened.
In the steam and other stores description it's told that Deltarune is a alternative STORY, not the world thought.

And even Toby said that they MIGHT have different rules, might.
He probably talked about dark worlds.

2 Agrees, 1 neutral, and 1 disagree.

Members are mostly agreeing. Is it fine if it's applied?
You need staff agreeance on a CRT for stuff like this.

Also, Disagreeing here. Source Material > Translations/Adaptations always.
about the change, I don't mind it. Neutral, but you shouldn't point out the Japanese version of the game to prove something.

about the change, I don't mind it. Neutral, but you shouldn't point out the Japanese version of the game to prove something.
Anyway "everyone bleeds" is discarded.

The people here have such tunnel vision it's actually hilarious.

The Japanese version was just to showcase Toby's intentions when writing a particular line. I'm not using it over the English version. He made the Japanese version himself. Obviously the Japanese line still convey the same information Toby would intent. It's just support, ignoring Toby himself because "lol different language" is really terrible.

The people here have such tunnel vision it's actually hilarious.

The Japanese version was just to showcase Toby's intentions when writing a particular line. I'm not using it over the English version. He made the Japanese version himself. Obviously the Japanese line still convey the same information Toby would intent. It's just support, ignoring Toby himself because "lol different language" is really terrible.
Btw, japanese version of the game actually have more detail that English one because it makes things clear.

For example Spamton line
"IT'S BURNING, STOP PLEASE"
in Japanese he says that his EYES are burning because of something too bright.

And in Undertale where Sans mention Papyrus as his younger brother in Japanese.

Btw, most of the work by japanese were made by Fox himself, he learned Japanese, ya know?

Back