• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yes, I can finally ****** do this match

Peppypony

She/Her
They're both anthropomorphic schoolgirl bullies with long hair whose character arcs involve becoming less like bullies. That's all the connections you need.

Ragefang accidentally bumps into Susie
Susie: HEY! What's your problem!? You tryin' to start something?

Ragefang: Outta my way, filthy fangs!

Susie: growls Ok, now you've pissed me off!
  • Starting distance: 4 metres
  • Speed is equal
  • The fight takes place in an abandoned indoor basketball court in the Dark World but Ragefang doesn't realize it, maybe she went through some vsbattles verse-crossing portal disguised as a normal door without realizing it, idk.
  • Chapter 2 Dark World Susie is being used
  • Otherwise, SBA
Edgy genderbent Barney the Dinosaur: 4 (Minty, Peppy, Javen and Leo)
[0.075 tons]

Furry genderbent Silver from Pokemon:
[0.037 tons]

Devipelt and Ralsei break up the fight:

Last edited:
So Susie has an AP advantage while Ragefang has stat amps and darkness AOE plus all the Amazanian physiology stuff. Susie can attack the soul directly and also has darkness attacks plus acrobatics and experience dodging many attacks going off Deltarune’s gameplay. Susie also stomps in LS while Ragefang has martial arts skill. But the thing is Ragefang has town level durability, so Susie doesn’t really have a way to beat her besides soul damage which might work. Is that just an oversight, because it says her durability is lower than her attack. If that’s the case I lean Susie unless Ragefang’s stat amps can shift the tides.

Ok uhhh.. Ragefang was Town Level but was downgraded, including her durability is 9-A and yes it is a bit lower than her Small Building Level AP which gives Susie an advantage. I thought I fixed her durability. I guess not.

I've already explained the stat boosts in the past, all stat boosts in Animazians are the same.
  1. Speed Boosts make the user so fast that the opponent (which is comparable speed to the user before they boost their speed) is only able to land like 3-5 hits on the user within a 4 minute long fight,
  2. Then Attack Boosts allow the user to take someone with durability as high as their AP (before the user’s AP is amped of course) down in about 5 hits.
Although Susie does have higher durability so that can counteract it a bit (plus Ragefang's durability would get lower once she's in berserk mode). But like, does Susie have any counter against the dome-shaped energy blasts?

Susie probably can’t really counter the dome but she has healing which Ragefang lacks and can attack without making physical contact within tens of meters. So Ragefang’s speed boost while good shouldn’t really stop Susie from doing the damage she needs. And her durability being lowered would be bad too. Ragefang may be able to win with her AP boost but I think I’ll vote Susie more often.

Ragefang would start spamming the dome once she realizes that, but yeah the healing can counter it a bit. Plus there's hypnosis as well. I know Susie is more on the offensive side, but I don't remember her being dumb in the game so Hypnosis would be the logical thing to do in that case.

Ragefang can also play the range game too I forgot to mention, but that's a nitpick at your comment.

Yeah, I'll vote Susie as well. And I was worried the stat boosts might make her stomp, but then I saw Susie's AP so I became more optimistic.

Calling Susie genderbent Barney is crazy FRA
dude, this was everywhere when chapter 1 barely came out all the way back in late 2018! x'D

Anyways match is concluded, story time.

Ending scenario
After Ragefang is capsuled, Susie stands tall on the basketball court. However, she looks back and wonders why she went into a capsule. But Susie then shrugs it off and smashes through the window, off into the rest of the Dark World She goes.

Devipelt walks in noticing Ragefang's capsule, picks it up and goes through the VSbattles verse portal disguised as a portal (EDIT: I meant to say door) back to Laketon, at the back of Ragefang's nearby corner shop. Although it looks like they just walked out of the storage room. "Lemme guess, lost another fight?" Devipelt asks after bringing Ragefang back. "Shut up..." Ragefang responds as she quickly walks out of the shop.

Last edited:
Ending scenario
After Ragefang is capsuled, Susie stands tall on the basketball court. However, she looks back and wonders why she went into a capsule. But Susie then shrugs it off and smashes through the window, off into the rest of the Dark World She goes.

Devipelt walks in noticing Ragefang's capsule, picks it up and goes through the VSbattles verse portal disguised as a portal back to Laketon, at the back of Ragefang's nearby corner shop. Although it looks like they just walked out of the storage room. "Lemme guess, lost another fight?" Devipelt asks after bringing Ragefang back. "Shut up..." Ragefang responds as she quickly walks out of the shop.
I wanted to do this sometimes for my matches anyways that was a pretty nice story!

Back