• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deltarune Expectations

Just a chill thread about what people are expecting or hoping from Deltarune. Wanna see what some people are expecting or hoping when it comes to how powerful Deltarune may be, as well as some predictions about it. Although feel free to talk about things unrelated to power levels.

This was inspired by this thread by the way.

Personally. My expectation is 2-B to 2-A god tiers, MAYBE God tiers somewhere between Low to High Complex Multiversal if I'm really lucky. My hope is 1-A God tiers, severely unlikely I know, but I'm hoping for it, I've even had some ideas about it and the potential cosmology of the verse, not that it would matter since it's all up to Toby, but still.

I think it could be tier 2 if they delve back into timeline stuff, but I haven't seen anything in the game that would hint at a higher cosmology (let alone 1-A, what makes you think that btw?)

GyroNutz said:
I think it could be tier 2 if they delve back into timeline stuff, but I haven't seen anything in the game that would hint at a higher cosmology (let alone 1-A, what makes you think that btw?)
Again, my expectations are tier 2-B to tier 2-A, I don't think they'll reach 1-A, not at all, I specified that I hope they do.

But why 1-A? I don't think it adds anything, since if we're going off of Undertale the tier 2 stuff is only relevant in the finales of the game.

Strawboi said:
I wonder what haxes the deltarune characters will have later? Maybe something op.
I'm betting on stronger time manipulation, existence erasure, and soul manipulation. I'm also hoping for some void manipulation and strong sealing.

GyroNutz said:
But why 1-A? I don't think it adds anything, since if we're going off of Undertale the tier 2 stuff is only relevant in the finales of the game.
Just because I like seeing Undertale OP. I'm not bias in debates, but I still like my favorite verses and characters being powerful, sometimes I also think it's hilarious how powerful certain characters are. To be more specific, my thoughts were a 1-A Annoying Dog with every ability in the series, an extremely haxed 1-A Gaster, and a 1-A human you play as, probably Kris, who could fight Gaster, the potential main antagonist.

If Gaster is in deltarune, I think he would be Low 2-C possibly 2-C, as Toby hinted he created Deltarune, it would be 2-C if The Dark World is an actual Universe.

I totally expect Gaster to be very relevant in it if not the main antagonist. Maybe a plot where he's attempting to destroy humanity in every timeline, assuming he despises humanity. For hax from Gaster, I'm expecting reality manipulation, time manipulation, obviously soul manipulation, but maybe to a stronger extent than the curent Undertale characters. I'm hoping he can get void manipulation, existence erasure, fate manipulation (similar in nature to Yhwach's), a bunch of passive hax, and Regenerationn (at least high-mid to somewhere in the godly ranges), but all of that, aside from existence erasure and Regenerationn, is very unlikely.

Back