• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The thing is, the Super Massive Rasengan and the Susano'o Arrow aren't remotely comparable in terms of power, like, whatsoever.
Which is irrelevant as you don't need that much AP to beat her
It isn't overly huge, however there's still a chance he might hit Boruto/Kawaki/Himawari depending on if he misjudges Delta and misses.
With the scenario being the kids are around, Sasuke's best bet if all else fails is BFR.
I think you're going out of your way to restrict sasuke. In the first place nothing stops him from encompassing kawaki, boruto & himawari in his humanoid / perfect susano.

I think you're going out of your way to restrict sasuke. In the first place nothing stops him from encompassing kawaki, boruto & himawari in his humanoid / perfect susano.
no i think he's more willing to bfr than susanoo. deals with her quickly.

Nothing stopped Naruto from encompassing them in Kurama's avatar either?
Which is irrelevant as you don't need that much AP to beat her
Sure, but Sasuke would have to directly hit her core, which is vaguely somewhere in her torso, also, even if he does destroy one of Delta's bodies she can just make it self destruct and blow him up. Also, there's the issue of if Sasuke would even be able to use the Susano'o, if Delta even tags him once with her Light Beams he'd loose, Sasuke usually doesn't instantly use it and it takes him quite a bit to even consider using it, like against Jigen, the only time he considered using it was when Jigen transformed and then he instantly went into Full Body Susano'o

No, however the contents of said meme come off as inflammatory.
Fair enough
I guess it's just different in the anime and manga then. I never read the manga version of the fight so 🤷

The thing is, the Super Massive Rasengan and the Susano'o Arrow aren't remotely comparable in terms of power, like, whatsoever.
Maybe not, but that's not really the point. The Susanoo Arrow can one shot someone you're comparable to, so since Sasuke's comparable to Delta, his Susanoo Arrow will pierce her.
It isn't overly huge, however there's still a chance he might hit Boruto/Kawaki/Himawari depending on if he misjudges Delta and misses.
He can just not aim in their direction then.
Also in regards to this, the distance was like, between 100 and 200 meters, and Naruto was still able to react despite just landing. I really don't see Sasuke shooting the arrow at point blank range at Delta, because he literally never did that.
He shot at Danzo from what appears to be 20~40 meters.
I very highly doubt that a difference of 50-70 meters is enough to speedblitz Delta, who was comparable to Naruto and could land punches on him multiple times.
That's a pretty significant difference in distance. And like I showed, Sasuke did blitz Danzo who's close to him in speed, so Delta shouldn't logically be able to dodge them from a similar distance.

Nothing stopped Naruto from encompassing them in Kurama's avatar either?
PIS
Sure, but Sasuke would have to directly hit her core, which is vaguely somewhere in her torso, also, even if he does destroy one of Delta's bodies she can just make it self destruct and blow him up.
A single humanoid susano blade will basically pierce her entire torso. Blow him up? How will that happen when he's in his susano?
Also, there's the issue of if Sasuke would even be able to use the Susano'o, if Delta even tags him once with her Light Beams he'd loose, Sasuke usually doesn't instantly use it and it takes him quite a bit to even consider using it
Residential fodder like shin begs to differ. Like i said, y'all are trying your absolute best to restrict his options.

Arrows blitz, susano AP above what delta can handle, Raiton: Shunshin no jutsu for an instant blitz too. Sasuke cleaves delta

Maybe not, but that's not really the point. The Susanoo Arrow can one shot someone you're comparable to, so since Sasuke's comparable to Delta, his Susanoo Arrow will pierce her.
Alright.
That's a pretty significant difference in distance. And like I showed, Sasuke did blitz Danzo who's close to him in speed, so Delta shouldn't logically be able to dodge them from a similar distance.
Yeah it's a relatively large distance however it's definitely not something that would blitz. Also, again, you're using Danzo when we can just look at what happened in the fight against Naruto where Naruto could very easily react to the arrows after being flung into the ground (which he'd take a bit of time to recover from) and could still stop them when they were halfway there.

A single humanoid susano blade will basically pierce her entire torso. Blow him up? How will that happen when he's in his susano?
Because Sasuke will stay in his Susano'o after he seemingly kills her body?

Residential fodder like shin begs to differ. Like i said, y'all are trying your absolute best to restrict his options.
The only reason he was using Susano'o against Shin is because a) he already fought Shin and got wrecked because of Stupdity
b) He was using Susano'o to fly there, so there'd be no point in going out of his Susano'o

Raiton: Shunshin no jutsu for an instant blitz too
99% sure Sasuke doesn't have that

a humanoid susanoo blade is def not casually slicing Delta.

Naruto can trade blows in his humanoid form with someone who can damage and break his kurama avatar.
Naruto's Kurama avatar is superior to Sasuke's susanoo given how much resistance his avatar gave towards Jigen in comparison Sasuke's susanoo. and Delta is naruto's equal physically. at best the susanoo will give sasuke slight AP advantage but it's not anywhere close to being a wincon.

Yeah, Sasuke is versatile enough to handle Delta. BFR and Genjutsu go brrr.

I actually think Sasuke with Perfect Susanoo beats her with apparent minor difficulty.

Yeah, Sasuke is versatile enough to handle Delta. BFR and Genjutsu go brrr.
There's 2 problems with that: a) he literally never tried to BFR anyone in a fight before, don't really see why he'd do it now. He knows Delta is a Kara, but doesn't know her abilities, for all he knows she should be able to dimension hop
b) we've already established why Genjutsu wouldn't really do much

I actually think Sasuke with Perfect Susanoo beats her with apparent minor difficulty.
And in what context would Sasuke be able to use the Perfect Susanoo here?

I feel like a lot of people here (mainly the ones that barely elaborate on their reasonings) are just voting Sasuke because of bias but that's an assumption and I can't prove that so who cares

There's 2 problems with that: a) he literally never tried to BFR anyone in a fight before, don't really see why he'd do it now. He knows Delta is a Kara, but doesn't know her abilities, for all he knows she should be able to dimension hop
Why does her being a kara member mean he's gonna assume she can dimension hop? Only their leader can do that and pretty sure Sasuke knows of the others and heard the fights that they had and none of them did that. And yeah Sasuke normally never bfrs people cause the people he fights are either far weaker than him or are usually Ohtsutsuki who he knows can dimension hop. At the very least if he doesn't think the fight is gonna end soon I think he'd bfr her and leave her in one of Kaguya's dimensions.

My point is that the anime’s depiction of speed isn’t really a solid argument, when they use it for characters with different levels of speed
that wasnt the point of the post lol, the point was Delta was keeping up with a healthy and angry naruto. sasuke was underperforming against a foe a weakened Naruto was boxing up.

Delta's feat here is better than anything Sasuke has done so far. so saying sasuke blitzes with raiton body flicker nonsensical

I feel like a lot of people here (mainly the ones that barely elaborate on their reasonings) are just voting Sasuke because of bias but that's an assumption and I can't prove that so who cares
pretty much , given that outside of BFR which is the strongest argument the second best argument is to assume the gap between Five kage summit sasuke and his susanoo applies to adult sasuke for arbitrary reasons.

no? lol fused momoshiki was busting sasuke's ass in the manga, and in the anime he needed help and performed worse than an exhausted naruto
It’s not like sasuke wasn’t tired either, transported multiple people, then had to save enough chakra to bring them back

Delta's feat here is better than anything Sasuke has done so far.
Sasuke reacted to and blocked isshiki before his sword shrank

I mean if we’re using the anime didnt sasuke also have to kick naruto away from fused momo’s multi headed beast attack?

It’s not like sasuke wasn’t tired either, transported multiple people, then had to save enough chakra to bring them back
that doesnt make the feat better, it would just mean an exhausted Sasuke is inferior to an Exhausted Naruto.
Sasuke reacted to and blocked isshiki before his sword shrank
thats not a speed feat, it's because his sharingan is able to see ishikki even when he shrinks, Ishikki proceeds to completely dominate him right afterwards despite being casual, casual enough that both Base Naruto and base Boruto intercept Ishikki.

I guess we didn't watch the same anime, both Sasuke and Naruto were giving him the hands, and you completely ignored me saying Sasuke was weakened during that entire fight lmao
go watch the fight again then, being able to tag someone while they are busy fighting another person isnt super impressive. Sasuke is slow enough to get restrained by momoshiki and is forced to use Amenotejikara to escape.

I mean if we’re using the anime didnt sasuke also have to kick naruto away from fused momo’s multi headed beast attack?
why would that be a feat for Sasuke ?? it's not likely naruto is unable to react to them. (He and sasuke both literally react the beast attack prior to this) Sasuke pushing naruto aside isn't a feat, it's a showcase of his character wanting to protect naruto.

Just rewatched it, looks like Sasuke wasn't slow, just looks like that was their plan and it worked.
this is copium and you know it 💀:sneaky:

if you were talking about the movie then you would have a point, both naruto and sasuke do actually box up momoshiki there.

thats not a speed feat, it's because his sharingan is able to see ishikki even when he shrinks,
Huh? I’m talking about when sasuke got hit by one of the cubes, Isshiki attacked and sasuke was able to block it THEN his sword shrank. I’m not referring to his ability to perceive the shrinking itself

Ishikki proceeds to completely dominate him right afterwards despite being casual,
Yeah because he shrunk his sword and countered, I was referring to before that happened

casual enough that both Base Naruto and base Boruto intercept Ishikki.
You can’t use this as a point when you also say this
being able to tag someone while they are busy fighting another person isnt super impressive.
Because that’s the very reason isshiki was intercepted in the first place, he was about to finish sasuke with his own sword

One more thing I forgot
that doesnt make the feat better, it would just mean an exhausted Sasuke is inferior to an Exhausted Naruto.
It does make it better because at first the argument was that an exhausted naruto performed better than a fresh sasuke

why would that be a feat for Sasuke ?? it's not likely naruto is unable to react to them. (He and sasuke both literally react the beast attack prior to this) Sasuke pushing naruto aside isn't a feat, it's a showcase of his character wanting to protect naruto.
Not saying naruto is unable, but it supports their relativity. And if naruto can react to them so much better, why would sasuke feel the need to even protect him like that in the first place?

this is copium and you know it 💀:sneaky:

if you were talking about the movie then you would have a point, both naruto and sasuke do actually box up momoshiki there.
Look even if I agreed Sasuke was less impressive in the fight, how does this make Delta look better? She's physically inferior to Naruto's jutsus which are comparable to Sasuke's (chidori, amaterasu, shinra tensei, bansho tennin), it just wouldn't matter to Sasuke if Delta could fight somewhat better, she's not faster than him and any jutsu he lands is destroying her.

Huh? I’m talking about when sasuke got hit by one of the cubes, Isshiki attacked and sasuke was able to block it THEN his sword shrank. I’m not referring to his ability to perceive the shrinking itself
that is sasuke reacting to Ishikki being shrunk, Ishikki shrunk himself prior to this
Yeah because he shrunk his sword and countered, I was referring to before that happened
i already addressed this
You can’t use this as a point when you also say this

Because that’s the very reason isshiki was intercepted in the first place, he was about finish sasuke with his own sword
thats a false equivalence , Sasuke is lying on the floor in a static position, in the momoshiki fight they actively engaging in taijutsu. a better counter argument would have been to just say Ishikki let boruto take sasuke.
One more thing I forgot

It does make it better because at first the argument was that an exhausted naruto performed better than a fresh sasuke
no because your ignoring the logic chain that got us there. the comparision was that Delta vs Naruto is a far more impressive feat than Sasuke vs Momoshiki. the reason being is if a a exhausted sasuke is inferior to a exhausted naruto then objectively a healthy naruto would be superior to the sasuke that fought Momoshiki. hence why Delta's feat is more impressive. sasuke being weakened isnt a feat because fused momoshiki's scaling comes from naruto and sasuke. it's a circular scaling chain thats inferior to Delta's feat
Not saying naruto is unable, but it supports their relativity. And if naruto can react to them so much better, why would sasuke feel the need to even protect him like that in the first place?
I never said sasuke is massively inferior to an exhausted Naruto, i said it's not a feat for sasuke, because knocking someone out the way is not a speed feat like at all. naruto can perfectly react those very same attacks just prior to this. also as for why, because there more beasts, meaning you would have to contend with more just one.

Look even if I agreed Sasuke was less impressive in the fight, how does this make Delta look better? She's physically inferior to Naruto's jutsus which are comparable to Sasuke's (chidori, amaterasu, shinra tensei, bansho tennin),
they not comparable at all, the rasengan that Naruto used on delta is called the chocho odama rasengan, it's the strongest version of that line of rasengans. theres nothing to suggest sasuke's ninjutsu is comparable to that attack. given that Both kinshiki and fused momoshiki tanked Sasuke's chidori. in contrast a weakened Naruto's chocho odama rasengan completely obliterated fused momoshiki. and the one that defeated Delta was a rasengan that caused naruto to be exhausted. it caused a healthy Naruto to be exhausted which is straight up ridiculous.
it just wouldn't matter to Sasuke if Delta could fight somewhat better, she's not faster than him and any jutsu he lands is destroying her.
it wouldn't. thats also ignores that delta would just absorb the attacks and send them back at sasuke, and Sasuke does not have the reserves to fight a battle of attrition.

Back