• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delsin Rowe vs The Agent (Crackdown 2)

It's a battle between two exclusive console sandbox heroes.

Standard weapons and abilities only. Delsin only has his smoke and ember powers, while the Agent will only have his Agency weapons (Lvl 6 armor, guns, mass driver). Battle takes place in a city.

Update: Speed is Equalized

I think Crackdown 2 Agent may take this but only slightly. His Lvl 6 armor is fireproof so Delsin's ember powers will only have limited effect. Orbital Drop won't affect the Agent much since he's tanked similar explosions before and has thruster ability. Agent on the other hand has flocket launchers and quackers that are city block level, more than enough to incapacitate Delsin. Then there's also his mass driver so yeah BFR.

HOWEVER. Give Delsin Rowe his neon pwoers and video powers and he'll surely wipe the floor with the Agent.

Good point. Though the Agent is also fast and heals himself pretty good too. And his Hud, flocket launcher and quacker will be enough to keep up with Delsin. THough I do believe that Delsin's parkour makes him more agile.

Depends. Delsin's smoke form already makes him hard to hit and almost makes it seem like he's teleporting in battle.

What can those attacks do?

While i think his smoke form is enough to make him phanstasmal against coneventional weapons. The Agent does have the Mass Driver that will be able to hold Delsin. The Mass Driver is like a tractor beam but more powerful since it can hold and suspend whatever matter it targets. So it will surely be able to nullify Delsin's speed and smoke.

The game manual says that any particle, whatever the form is, can be suspended by it (which also includes zombies getting turned into dust). Though its not lethal. If things do get up close for the Agent to keep track of Delsin it'll probably hit him.

Delsin can turn into smoke but not permanent enough to make him invincible and untouchable. There were a number of times where he did got hit in the game, and the Agent has weapons, such as the quackers that are powerful enough to hurt a city-block tier like him. Even if Delsin has his neon, video and boulder powers I don't think they would change anything.

That's not plural is it?

He can still spam it. Issue is any damage Delsin receives he could just keep healing from. And not just a city-block tier but potentially MCB or higher. Of course couldn't he just turn into smoke and choke him? And tbh seems like it on him not being able to win, but I see it more as a tie.

I don't think he can choke him with smoke at level 6 armor, since he has a helmet and he can survive in water without oxygen. It's not a matter of killing Delsin, it's also a matter of him being able to incapacitate him with the driver or the multitudes of explosive quackers that can affect a city block each. Still though, with normal Delsin and Agent, gotta give this one to the latter like 7/10.

Also, it would really be bad luck for Delsin to get close to the Agent and choke him, cause close quarters is the Agent's forte. Delsin isn't a pushover in hand to hand combat but the Agent has the strength to uppercut a building size Freak monster to submission. So the best way for Delsin to beat the Agent is with his range attacks.

Back