• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delsin Rowe vs Kakine Teitoku

LazyHunter said:
Level 5s are not Blood Sign summoners, and Postcognition doesn't work like that.
"One of the queer powers that Teitoku has learned is the ability to run his Dark Matter in an area's surface, to obtain information of past events, like a powerful form of Psychometry."

not mind reading, just help to predict, after all, as the surface of the area becomes DM, he has more attack options

Kakine can easily rebuild his Dark Matter body, as he requires no organs to survive. Even if completely destroyed with something like Meltdowner he can recreate it from another Dark Matter pile/puddle. The same applies to his creations. Kakine now lives through his own ability, and claims to be able to regenerate as long as there's Dark Matter left in the world.

and as DT said infinite stamina vs limited stamina = lose

this not even counting the longer the fight goes the more attack option KeKine has thanks to DM spreading trough the battlefield

Basically BFRing the various DM clones and constructs =\= BFRing each replicating DM Particle in the air, environment etc

I will say this I actually remembered that restocking on energy refills a Conduit's stamina.

I switch back to inconclusive, Delsin can just run to another place or City and restock energy

Back